desi jimenez
📍sugarhill apartments, new york

"i got this crazy idea." i said out of nowhere as me and dd laid on the couch. "what's up?" he turned his attention towards me. "i'm getting a tattoo." i said as i got up from the couch and grabbed my car keys.

"no you're not." dd sat up from the couch. "yesss i am?" i raised my eyebrows. i slipped on my nike slides and walked out the door. i got in my car and then say dd running out. "brooo." i mumbled to myself.

he opened the door and sat in the passenger. "you not." davi said as he put his seatbelt on. i side eyed him and started the drive to the tattoo place.

 i side eyed him and started the drive to the tattoo place

desi jimenez
📍new york, new york

"dd, we should get this one." i said as i pointed to the picture on my phone. "i'm not getting all that. tattoos hurt girl." dd gasped. "yeah i know.. i have one." i said as i pointed to the tattoo on my arm. he side eyed me and continued looking around the tattoo shop.

"lets get the date we started dating in roman numerals." i suggested. he thought about it and then nodded. we went up to the counter and talked to the dude.

 we went up to the counter and talked to the dude

desi jimenez
📍new york, new york

it costed us about $140, and the tattoo artist did it. we left out so late, and we got some chick-fil-a. i posted pictures and sent them out to the group.

"davi, make this turn. i wanna go see ethan." i said as i pointed to the sign on the street. "oh, okay." dd said as he turned down the street.

couple minutes later, we were knocking on the door of the reyes household. "WHO IS IT?" their mom yelled. "MA IT'S ME." dd yelled back. i heard some shuffling on the other side and she finally opened the door.

"AWW. IT'S DESIII." she said as she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug. "MA YOU CHOKING ME." i screamed in fear. she let go of me and laughed, letting us inside of the house.

"ethan in the basement with shamelly." she said as she pointed to the door. me and dd nodded our heads, and went towards the door.

i was making my way down the stairs until i heard some thumping down the stairs. next thing you know i'm rolling down the stairs and dd ass in my face.