𝐗𝐗𝐕.

❝ i just want her to feel better

i just want her to feel better.

desi's pov

"dami they told you to rest, so sit your annoying ass DOWNN." i yelled at damiir. he mugged me and then plopped down on the couch.

"can you run out and get me some subway?" he asked me. "just doordash it." i sighed. "health care aint free outchea." damiir rolled his eyes. i threw on my crocs and walked out the house.

i checked my pockets for my keys and cash. i went to the one on malcolm x boulevard. it was the closest one but it be mad ghetto.

i finally made it there after like 20 minutes. i waited in line behind this teenage boy. i got on my phone and text dami to ask him what he want.

 i got on my phone and text dami to ask him what he want

me
what you want.

dami bear 🙄
hmmm.

me
stop playing.

dami bear 🙄
the italian sandwich and broccoli cheddar soup 😋

me
ighh 👊🏽

i looked up and the boy in front of me finally walked away to eat his food at a table. eating inside subway is crazy. "next." the worked yelled to me.

i walked up and told him what i wanted. i paid for the food and he handed me my food. the teenage boy looked up at me and started squinting at me.

"yo you desire?" he spoke up, with food in his mouth. dont ever disrespect me like that. just nasty. "uhh, no?" i said confused. "shit, i mean desi." he facepalmed himself.

"sure." i mumbled. why he randomly trying to interact with me. i aint never seen this boy in my life. "who are you..?" i said kind of awkwardly. "my bad, we went to middle school together." he answered.