26 | Prove It

~~~

~~~

Waking up my head was killing me as I look around seeing we were in a crypt. Wednesday was hanging a few feet away from me still knocked out. I look up to see I was chained up too like Wednesday.

As I look back straight ahead Tyler walks up to me tilting his head while his eyes scan my face, "I'm so sorry." He says to himself.

"You're Hyde Tyler... I can tell by the look in your eyes." I raise my head to look at him and he gives me a smirk.

"Look at you catching on quickly. I'm hurt you weren't going to tell me goodbye. I thought we really had something but you were just going to let it go." He holds my chin in his hand.

"We have nothing... Me and the other side of you have  something." I glare at him in pain from that stupid shovel.

"If you love that side you have to love this side too. I never thought anything bad about your psycho side, Val. I didn't love certain parts of you, I loved all of you. Why can't you do the same?" He wipes the blood off my forehead.

"The difference is I never successfully killed anyone, you have. Six to be exact."

"I'm not going to hurt you. She can't even make me." He whispers leaning into my ear.

"You don't have control... she tells you and you do it. Even if you don't want to you'll have no choice."

"Watch me prove you wrong." He gives me a kiss and I can't help but kiss him back because I still had feelings for him.

He walks away and I look over at Wednesday waking up so he goes over to her but I can't hear their conversation well.

"Tyler baby, do mama a favor. Go take Valentine outside and get rid of her." Laurel looks over at me, "Then go wait by the boat." She looks at him. "Wednesday, might want to say your goodbyes." She says as Tyler leaves her and come over picking me up to unhook me.

"She can handle herself." Wednesday says as Tyler carries me outside with him.

Tyler walks a good distance out into the woods then puts me down so I stare at him, "Well, get it over with. Or do you want me to start running so you'll have fun catching me to rip me apart?"

He makes me put my hands out and unlocks the cuffs from my wrists, "I told you she can't make me kill you. I don't have control but I can control myself when it comes to you."

"Why did you believe her? I understand everything being kept about your mother being a Hyde was wrong but no one did anything to her. She triggered herself by postpartum. Us Outcast's didn't make you a monster... Laurel made you a monster. She did this to you. You're a victim but no one else but me sees that." I don't move from him when I was free.

"Go to the school and try to get everybody to leave." He turns to walk away but I grab his wrist making him face me.

"You believe me, right? Or do you believe the woman who groomed you? She's not the mother figure you need or deserve. You're mother wouldn't want this!" I shout making him rip his wrists free.