Cam & Lil Isabella: *Gasp*

Grandpa Ramps: Ok then! And if you don't find at the end of the day, you going to wash the dishes for two weeks!

Cam & Lil Isabella: *Gasps again*

Lil Chum: Oof that sounds rough!

Grandpa Ramps: Ay! We're making a deal here boy! So will you accept this Deal?

Lil Chum: *Thoughts* Dang he's making this difficult for me! I have to do this, it's either do it and achieve victory of the deal or walk away and accept defeat...

The mouse boy shook his grandfather's hand, accepting the deal.

Grandpa Ramps: The clock is ticking boy

Lil Chum: Well let's not waste the time! Also I need some help, can't do it on my own!

The Lil Khandi boy grabbed two shovels and handed it to Cam

Lil Chum: and a friend wouldn't let another friend down! Am I right?

Cam looks down at the Shovel Lil Chum is giving him before looking back at him, The boy smiled and grabbed the handle.

Cam: Yea! Let's do this!

*Timeskip because why not*

And here we go again with them Walking on the road.

Lil Chum: Oh Golden Hat Golden Hat! Where are you!?

Cam: Chum the gold will not come towards you, it's not like it has legs and can walk!

Lil Chum: Oh what if it does! What if that Golden hat has eyes and can run around!

Cam: I'm pretty sure it doesn't

Lil Chum: Gold!, Gold! Where you gold!

Then Chum went everywhere yelling out Gold

He ran towards the Lake, squinted his eyes Until he see something Yellow-ish and Glowing

Lil Chum: *Gasp* Gold, I found the gold!

Chum dipped himself into the Lake and swim towards the Yellow glowing Gold underwater

Lil Chum: *Thoughts* Hmph Too easy Cheesy lemon squeezy! Once I get this Golden Hat, imma rubbed on his face! *Laughs* wait that doesn't look like a hat at all?

His face soon turned into a shock of what he sees infront of him