Chapter 13: Visiting Fatima

Start from the beginning

"If we know these conditions, but it sounds crazy that....... Fatima and Jarran are.....kissing? "
Andrea spill it out loud until everyone was shocked. Stella and Nadine covered Andrea's mouth.

"Andrea, you lunatic! Stop saying that! " Stella told her erotically.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What if the odds that a person could hear that part mentioned from the first person who witness it! "

"I knew it! " Alliah exclaimed again.

"It would be impossible to have those two a first kiss. " Darrel criticized.

"Precisely, I agree. " Alliah agreed.

"So what about if the two of them are having their........ chu? ". Adrian suggests.

"What's a chu? " Claire asked too.

Sophia wrote her comment on her sketchbook and said, "A chu in Japanese is a kiss, you moron! "

"Right! I haven't thought of that! " Adrian confused. Oliver arrived from the restroom and ask what are they talking about.

"So what's this all about? " Oliver asked.

"It's about Fatima and Jarran are having their private time, you moron! " Dustin answered.

"What's a private time? " Everyone heard that Mr. Tobias is coming, so they rush to prepare themselves and returned to their seat. Nadine told Stella that she'll write notes for both Fatima and Jarran.

"Hey, Stella, would you please write notes for the two of them? "

"Yes. You can count on me! "

Mr. Tobias arrived the classroom and class was started.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile at the hospital, Jarran guards Fatima in the room. He saw Fatima sleeping peacefully at her bed. Jarran was happy and sympathetic, so he intend to kiss Fatima on the forehead.

"Sleep tight, my beloved angel. I love you, rest well. " Jarran returned to his couch and watch some TV. While watching TV, he heard someone knocking on the door. When he opened it, he saw the nurse carrying Fatima's meal on the tray.

"Good day, mister. I would like to serve this meal to the patient's table. "

"Well.... come in. " Jarran let the nurse in and Fatima woke up. She opened her eyes and saw a meal on her table.

"Ms. Forrest, since you're gaining your consciousness a little, here is your meal. " Fatima asked what kind of meal served on her plate.

"Nurse....... what meal is this? "

"This is....... chicken curry with rice. Hope you can eat very well and healthy. "

"Thanks, nurse. I recommend it. " Fatima recommend her meal and start to eat her meal. But her arms are injured and she gained little consciousness, she can only eat the meal about one-fourth of the proportion. Jarran was sympathized, so he had no other choice but to feed her.

"Fatima, stop. I'll feed you myself. " Fatima nodded. Jarran starts to feed Fatima. Fatima was relieved, but she can't control her consciousness while eating.

The nurse heard somebody knocked on the room. When she opened it, it was Fatima's family, who was in outside, try to say hello to her daughter and bring a bag full of stocked toiletries and clothes. The nurse told them that Fatima's family were outside.

"Ms. Forrest, you have a very special guest. " The nurse let Fatima's family enter the room. Fatima was shocked, until she saw her mother cried in tears of joy. Mirabella ran to her and hugged her crying.