"Yes and if their smart, the  Telmarine's would just wait and starve us out." Edmund contributed. Lynetta thought all of the arguments were rather good points, but she had already visited the Telmarine castle and she didn't wish to do so again.

"We could collect nuts!" Pattertwig said. "Yes and we can throw them at the Telmarine's." Reepicheep retorted. "Shut up."

"It was a good idea Twig." Lynetta said to the Squirrel, who beamed with pride.

"I think you know where I stand, Sire." Reepicheep spoke to Peter.

"I know you think this land is an escape for you Peter." Lynetta began. "It's not your real world, but for us it is. It's our homes. I've been in that castle and suffered the consequences and I do not wish to do so again." Peter turned to look at Lynetta and did so for a while before turning away with no reaction.

Lynetta scoffed as he ignored her words and spoke to Glenstorm of plans against the castle. "You have been in the castle." Capsian asked. Lynetta nodded lightly, before looking back to the conversation that lucy held.

"That's what I'm worried about." She started. "Sorry?" Peter asked.

"You're all acting as if there are only two options. Dying here, or dying there."

"Im not really sure you've been listening, Lou." Peter said. Lynetta glared at him from across the room. She thought that she would like the king, sharing a liking for mocking Caspian, but as he spoke she found herself liking him less and less.

"No you're not listening." Lucy fought back. "Or have you forgotten who really defeated the white witch, Peter?" His eyes stayed locked with hers. "I think we've waited for aslan long enough."

"Just know, your majesty, that I will not be partaking in your trip to death." Lynetta spoke before Peter left the room.

"But you're one of our best swordsmen." Reepicheep spoke up, wishing the girl would go."You've been training for years."

"I've been there once, I will not be going again." Lynetta finalised. Her trip to the Telmarine castle was far too traumatising last time. Peter nodded at the girl, not really caring whether she accompanied them on the raid.

With that Lynetta fled, she walked out and down a corridor. Wiping her eyes, before anyone could realise.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘

But someone had noticed. Caspian had noticed how agitated Lynetta was getting through the meeting, so he had followed her. The girl had fled down a corridor Caspian had not been down before, yet he held no hesitation running after her.

"Lynetta." He called, finding her slumped against the wall, holding her knees to her chest. He could see her body shaking, indicating that she was crying.

Caspian slid down the wall opposite her, wondering how to comfort the girl. "I know it must be strange, them walking in and taking everything." He began. Lynetta's sobs quieted, so she could hear him. "But I know me, and many others Narnian's look to you still." Lynetta took in a deep breath, before she lifted her head up from her knees.

Caspian could see the twinkle of tears running down her face, reflecting off the dim lighting. "It's not that." Lynetta replied turning to Caspian. "I just don't want to go back there." She said shaking her head.