Part 4

Mark sighs. Once again Robert comes back into his life and the funny thing is Mark still let's him. Even after Robert rode a first year you'd think Mark would just cut him off but no. He has realised Robert's the only one who can fill that dark longing emptiness he has; his hairy asshole.
Milosz watches in horror and disgust as the stench starts to fill the shed. Milosz cant move, he's stuck to the floor, it's as if this is all a bad dream that he's stuck in. But unfortunately it isn't.
Robert strides out of the darkness over to Marks fat nyash. He slaps it and the recoil is insane. Milosz gasps. 'Is this a bad dream or a wet one' he thinks to himself guiltily.
Roberts tip oozes cheese. The smell. *I'm gagging writing this*
He slowly inserts his todger into Marks beautiful bum. The smells from both Mark and Robert make Milosz physically gag. He gags til the point his throat hurts.
BOOM.
The shed explodes. Milosz screams and so do Rob and Mark.
They collapse. A saw falls. Right onto Roberts fat fucking head. "AHHHHHHHHHH" Robert screams, hysterical. The saw goes right through his massive boulder. Crack. Thud.
The left side of his colossal cranium falls to the floor. Milosz and Mark watch in horror.
His brain, now visible and cut in two, plops onto the floor. Blood squirts everywhere. His body starts seizing. (Muscle reflexes). He starts humping the floor.
"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Mark shouts falling to his knees. Tears well in his eyes as he begins the pick up pieces of Roberts scull and brain. He proceeds to shove them back into his scarily sized noggin (why is it so big).
Milosz witnesses this gooey bloody crunchy huge mess and from shock leaves the falling apart shed, staring at nothing but the floor trying to recall what he just witnessed and who does he see standing outside the shed.
The one and only Evan Hogan with his signature smitk.