"There's nothing to be sad about..." Shea reached for my hand and squeezed it a little. "We'll still see that fucker's face every week." He smiled sadly and I nodded, before smiling back.

"I know." I sighed. "We better finish our frapps and go back home. He asked me to tell the guys."

"Okay." Shea smiled.

We were talking about Raw tonight, the last before the pay per view, when a familiar face walked in.

"There are a thousand of Starbucks here, why does he need to come to this one?" Sheamus rolled his eyes.

"What's the big deal?" I laughed softly.

"Don't you remember he asked you out?" He rose a brow.

"Yeah, but now I'm with my Irish protector so he won't even dare, and..." I looked at the small figure beside him. "Look, he's got company." I smirked.

The girl had dyed blue hair, falling over her dark brown eyes. She should be just a bit taller than me, and was holding onto her sweater, looking around as Dolph ordered their drinks.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"No idea." Shea shrugged, playing with his frapp. "Fuck, he saw us." Shea leaned in, looking at me.

"Chill." I chuckled, as Dolph held the girls hand and they walked towards us.

"Hey! Look who we found here!" He chuckled.

"Hi, Ziggler." I smiled.

"Zig." Shea nodded.

"What a coincidence, uh?" He chuckled. "But.. Uh... Aren't you dating Orton?"

"She's my friend, Ziggler, my friend." Shea rolled his eyes.

"Oh, yeah." He nodded, and after a few seconds of silence, he looked at the girl and smiled. "Oh, this is my girlfriend, Helena."

"Nice." Shea said, sounding bored.

"Hi." I smiled, poking Shea's ribs. "I'm Katie and this is Sheamus."

"Hi." She smiled back.

"You look like Ramona Flowers. You know?" Shea rose a brow and I put my hand on my face. He knew how to be an asshole when he wanted to.

"Yeah, I've been told." The girl chuckled.

"So, it was nice to see you two, we'll leave you guys alone." Dolph smiled, and then nodded.

"Why did you need to be such an asshole?" I whisper yelled, before laughing softly.

"I'm sorry but I was trying to make him understand that we were better without his annoying presence." He shrugged, before smiling. "I'm not an asshole."

"Only when you want to." I laughed and stood up. "C'mon, we have a lot to do today."

"Sure." He chuckled and followed me.

-x-x-x-

None of us would do much more than promos that night, so we were all sitting in my locker room, staring at each other and trying to understand the fact that after that night, Punk wouldn't be there anymore.

"At least we'll have rooms for ourselves in Punk's house." Jon joked, trying to cheer us up.

"That's the spirit." Punk gave us a sad smile.

We all smiled back, but weren't able to say anything else.

Soon, someone from the staff knocked on the door and yelled that the Champ's promo was the next, so me, Randy and Jon went to the gorilla.

Randy got out first, talking about how excited for Sunday he was. That he couldn't wait to show me that he was really the best for me, and not a lunatic.

He talked more and more about everything he had done in his entire career, and before he could finish, Jon walked in.

"Okay... So you..." He chuckled. "You're saying you're better than me because you're a third generation Superstar? Because you have been given everything and haven't actually fought for that? Because that's all I can see, Randy." He shrugged. "You talk a lot about your daddy, but hey, I haven't met mine! So what? You're better than me because you're daddy's little boy?" Dean laughed. "Don't worry, buddy, 'cause that girl back there is mine, and after this Sunday, I'll walk out with her, and the belt." He smiled, showing those dimples, and before Randy could even answer, he walked backstages.

Randy pace around the ring, before finally walking out.

"That was awesome!" I said, hugging both of them.

"Yah, thanks." Jon chuckled.

"Well, then, let's go back to the locker. We can't leave Punky alone." Randy joked.

-x-x-x-

"Babe..." Randy called, when I was just about to go to sleep.

"Yes?" I asked, feeling as his fingertips traced my arm.

"Are you happy with me?"

"Randy, what kind of question is that?" I laughed, turning around to look at him and noticing he was serious. "Of course I am happy with you." I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yes." I chuckled. "But why are you asking that now?"

"Well, you know... You're around the guys all the time and I was just wondering..."

"You promised you wouldn't be jealous of them." I rose a brow.

"I'm not... It's just..."

"It's Jon. Isn't it?" I sighed, and he shook his head yes. "Randal, why are you jealous of him?"

"Because you're talking to him all the time. Laughing, making jokes. And even when you're not with each other, he talks about you, and you can't lie, you talk a lot about him."

"Randy, Jon is my friend. Like Sheamus, Punk or AJ. I really don't understand what you're trying to say with it all."

"I'm not sure, as well. I just felt like asking."

"Take that thing out of your dark mind. I love you, stupid." I chuckled, before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you too." He smiled.

------------------

Damn, I had to write this chapter like three times or something because watt would delete it somehow and that's why this isn't interesting at all and is this small ;-;

Still, I hope you guys liked it <3 and I swear the next chapters will be longer.

Don't forget to vote and comment, means a lot <3

XoxoVamp