5x17 - Opening Night

Start from the beginning

"Do you wanna dance?" I ask breaking the silence.

She sadly smiles, "I'm good, but you go ahead. I'll be here."

"Alright, but you could join whenever you want," I mention and she smiles.

I send her one last look before joining the crowd on the dance floor. As I dance around to the music, I could feel the alcohol fully kicking in, making things ten times crazier.

Arms then wrap around my waist and I quickly turn around to be greeted by a drunken Stacy. We both just smiled at each other as we danced all night long.

~~~~~~~

I stumbled my way into the apartment, humming some random song from the club. I removed my shoes while supporting myself on the wall, trying not to fall over.

"Sofia?"

I look up to see a very concerned Rachel approaching me, "Rach," I happily slur, "I've missed you."

Rachel gets immediately taken aback by my hug as she tries to support the both of us.

"Where have you been?" She asks very concernedly as she leads me to my room.

"Dancing," I answer as I drunkenly start dancing while Rachel tries to get me to sit down.

"With who?"

"Donna Summers."

Rachel rolls her eyes as she finally gets me to sit down, "Sofia, I'm being serious who were you with?"

"Can you keep a secret?" I slur as Rachel helps me out of my clothes. She nods and I smile, "Stacy,"

She stops in her tracks as the familiar name pops up, "Why were you with Stacy?"

I groan as Rachel helps me into a baggy t-shirt, "My head is gonna explode with all these questions," I crawl under my sheets and pat the empty spot next to me, "Come cuddle me."

Rachel sighs in defeat as she lays in bed next to me. I could hear more words coming out of her mouth but I tune her out as I feel my eyelids start to close.

~~~~~~~

The sound of mumbled voices on the other side of the door is the first thing I heard when I woke up. Well, besides the fingers running through my hair, distracting me from my piercing headache.

"Rachel?" I whisper as I rub my eyes, trying to get rid of the blur, "What time is it?"

"Almost noon."

I furrow my eyebrows and quickly turn around to be greeted by a smiling Quinn.

"Quinn!" I pull her into a tight hug as she softly giggles, "when did you get here?"

"This morning," She answers, giving me a quick kiss, "I caught the earliest flight since I couldn't wait any much longer,"

I smile, "Well, I'm glad you're here, but before we do anything, I have to take a shower." I mention while getting out of bed to look for some aspirin.

As I'm taking a couple of pills, I feel Quinn's arms wrap around my waist, slightly tilting her head while pushing my hair aside.

"You don't mind if join you?" She seductively whispers.

I grin as I turn to look at her, "This is one of the many reasons why I love you so much," She smiles while I grab some clothes, "We should make it quick, they are waiting for us."

"Right."

"What are you waiting for let's go," I laugh as Quinn quickly scrambles to grab some extra clothes.