a day in the todoroki house hold

I had this idea and said why not so here we go and I dont have anythingfor the usj.

Its a Saturday and 3 days before usj

I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for breakfast I thought I'd ask when It would be ready "nee-san when will breakfast be ready" "izu you called me nee-san!!!" (I think thats the right one) "oh I did" a line of pink spread across my face "awww no need to be embarrassed, you are apart of this family, always have always will" "ok... breakfast?" "Oh that will be ready in 10 minutes" "yay"

10 minutes later...

"Breakfast is ready" "ok,ill get the other too"and I walk to their rooms "SHO NII-SAN GET UP, BREAKFAST IS READY" "ok im up izu" "im uppp" and they all sit at the table and start eating "guess what~" "what fuyu" "izu called me nee-san" "come to think of it she called me nii-san" "oh I did? I did!" The rest of breakfast was quite.

Once breakfast was over izu asked fuyumi if she could play with her hair "izu I knew you would be apart of this family one way or another" "WHAT?! You knew I was a lesbian since I was 4" "oh~ is someone thinking something~" "ummmmmm nooooo" " pfft what i ment was even if it was just you and sho bing friends or adoption or marriage you would always be apart of this family" "o-ok" and it goes silent for awhile "nee-san we need eggs" "ok ill get some later" "um sho what are you doing in the kitchen...?" "Don't worry, I'm just getting a snack" "good. Instead of nee-san going out why not me and sho" "thats if sho wants to" "sho?" "Sure why not" "ok"

20 minutes later

They are just leaving and got a list of thing they need "sho you can get the eggs milk and cheese then ill get the sugar and plant food" "k"

After the store - at home

We get home and watch TV eat dinner, play a few board games,get ready for bed and sleep.

After a few hours of sleep I wake up from a nightmare so I go to shos room I knock 3 times (thats what I do if a have a nightmare) I here a 'come in' and walk in get in the bed a go back to sleep

Sorry I lost all motivation and im redoing my room... :'(

Thank you for the reads 🙃

See ya my heathens