♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤

Start from the beginning

Y/N: So this is the element of fire... beautiful..

Wan went up next getting the same but with a different reaction than Y/N.

They soon headed out into the wild but Y/N and Wan had different plans in their head. Y/N slowly walked back and ran off back to the lion turtle.

Wan: Not much of a problem, is it?

Y/N: Umm... Lion Turtle...

The Lion Turtle soon appeared and revealed itself.

Y/N: I came to ask for permission to use your power and to leave. Me and my brother wish to start off new and I need this to protect myself but for him.

Leori stood beside his sister as he held his stuff in his arm as he stared in awe of the Lion Turtle.

Lion Turtle: If that is what you want. May you leave and keep the power to yourself.

Y/N nodded as she grabbed her brother's hand and went off.

Leroi: How much longer Y/N? I'm–

A cough came out but this time much worse. When he uncovered his mouth, blood was on the palm of his hand.

Y/N: Leroi! Hey, don't worry, I'm- I'm sure there's something good.

Y/N picked up his body as it began to burn up. Quicker than she wanted. This all over again with her parents. Just fits of coughs, high fever then to more of coughs but this blood would slowly come, and fever would start rushing in. She's not losing him.

She then saw an oasis. That's what she needed, but as she stepped forward a spirit came out.

Aye-aye spirit: No humans are welcomed here. Begone.

Y/N: Please... my brother, he just needs some water, and we'll leave.

Aye-Aye spirit: Not my problem. Why didn't you get some medicine at your village?

Y/N: I left that's why! My brother is dying and I'm not risking losing him. Please.

Aye-Aye Spirit: Still no. Bye.

Y/N felt anger rise before taking her turn and leave once more.

Y/N: This is bullshit! Some spirits, I thought they would at least help someone like you.

Leroi: Y/N please... it's okay—

Y/N: Will you cut that out! All "I'm fine" and "It's okay" shit is pissing me off. Do you really want to die Leroi!?

Leroi stayed quiet until they spotted some animal stuck on the ground as it ground to untie some sort of rope on their ankle.

Y/N: You want to help it, don't you?

Y/N didn't need to look at her brother knowing he wanted to. She let out an annoyed sigh as she sat him on the ground making him lean on the tree.

When she was approaching the animal, it started to let out some sort of screech but stopped when it saw that Y/N used her flames and burned the rope.

Y/N: There. Now go...

Y/N turned her head and picked up Leroi to begin her journey.

Aye-Aye Spirit: You sure are odd human.

Y/N stopped and saw the same spirit she saw earlier.

Y/N: And? Want to tell me to leave here too? It's just a small act anyways... nothing more.