♤Beginnings: Part 1♤

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I'm Y/N... just where or what..

Confused at the scene playing his other past spoke again.

Past Y/N #2: You are the Avatar.

Y/N: No, I'm not! Korra is. What are you—

A third version came up, this time another female but she looked younger than the 2 versions.

Past Y/N #3: That may be true... but we are Vaatu's vessel. As much as Raava has her's. We are his..

Y/N: But... how am I sure? I can't bend all the elements...

She soon vanishes and light shows up again making Y/N cover his eyes once again. Confusion was swirling around his mind. Just who he really is. The moment he opened his eyes he was met with a tall jet black haired version of himself but as a woman. She had medium length hair that reached up to her shoulders and her clothes looked rugged.

Y/N: Great... I'm guessing you're me...

Original Y/N: Yes... I am. I will show you who we really are and how we became Vaatu's vessel. More to show.. How we connect with Raava and her vessel.

The scene changes to Y/N sitting on top of a roof as she watches Wan running with a smirk plastered on his face while being chased by the Chou brothers.

Y/N: As always... they say that but yet...

Y/N chuckled softly to herself as Wan mocked them by taking a turn and falling backwards but caught himself by the clothes line. He hides in an alcove as the Chou Brothers come crashing down screaming, tearing all the clotheslines down with them. Down to the ground where the three brothers land hard, a sheet floating down upon them. Wan lands on them to cushion his fall and runs away.

Y/N got up from her spot stretching her body before following wan closely but surely where he wouldn't spot her. She had to admit his acrobatic skills were impressive. But when he went through the birds and Chou brothers followed they pooped all over them making Erna cover her laugh seeing them all covered.

Y/N: That's hilarious! Idiots..

She soon caught up and saw Wan seeing down and was about to eat til the Chou's dropped standing in front of him.

As she watched the scene play she saw they all threw him off the building making her burst out laughing catching the attention of the three brothers.

Little Chou: Hey you! Are you with him?

Y/N turned and spotted them, making her laugh come to a halt. She pushed the strands of her hair behind her hair and gave her a charming look.

Y/N: Me? Boys, why would I ever associate with him. Don't you trust me?

She gave her best look making all three brothers blush at her actions as they looked away.

Little Chou: Alright... you can go.

Y/N: Thank you boys.

She soon got off the roof to spot Wan again but was stopped by a familiar voice she oh so loved.

Leroi: Big sister! There you are!

Y/N: Leroi, hey you're so supposed to be at home. Your condition.

Leroi waved her off, giving her a smile as he held her hands.

Leroi: Nonsense. I'm better now. Look at me–

Soon fits of coughs came lashing out. Silas fell to his knees covering his mouth and holding his stomach. In a quick motion, Y/N held her brother close to her as she placed her gently on his head.

Y/N: You have a fever, again. I told you, your illness.

Leroi: My.. my illness is nothing. I told you–

Another fit of coughs came out making Y/N saddened even more. She already lost her parents with the same illness and now her younger brother has to suffer with it.

She carried him bridal style. She looked back seeing Wan nowhere in sight.

Y/N: Whatever... it's not like anything will happen.

Y/N placed a cold rag on top of Leroi's head hoping to cool his fever down. She then began to heat some tea with what little they had. She mainly used it all up for Leroi seeing he would get sick constantly but he was the person still alive for her.

Her last person to hold on to.

She poured the tea in a cup and went over to Silas. She placed her hand behind him to slowly lift him up.

Y/N: Here. Drink up. I'll cook and you'll be good in no time.

Leroi: But what about you? You haven't eaten in days Y/N. You're going to get sick and–

Y/N: And nothing will happen. I have eaten. From the Chous... in a way. Just drink and you'll be good in no time.

Leroi watched as his sister cooked the meal as he sat down staring at the tea. He hated himself for constantly getting sick all the time and causing his only living relative so much trouble.

She never admits it but even she has trouble finding things to eat or make their lives bearable in this world.

Y/N: Leroi, time to eat.

Leroi: I'm not hungry. You can eat it.

Y/N: Leroi, I'm not going to go into a pointless argument with you about you not getting hungry and for me to eat. I already ate. Just eat for me.

Leroi just groaned, taking the bowl from his sister and ate silently.

Leroi: Hey Y/N... what would you do if you had power instead.

Y/N glanced at her brother then outside.

Y/N: I don't know.. Maybe run away and start off somewhere we can actually live free. You?

Leroi: Nothing. Maybe finally protect you.

Leroi smiled as Y/N scoffed with a smile plastered on her face. She cupped his cheek making him lean into her touch.

Y/N: That's sweet, but I'll still protect no matter how old we are. I promise.

Leroi: You promise, promise?

Y/N: Promise promise.