♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤

Start from the beginning

Varrick: I had a film crew documenting the entire Northern invasion.

The screen shows troops massing at the harbor. It subsequently cuts to troops waterbending, followed by Eska, who notices the camera.

Bolin screamed, apologizing after. Amane chuckled seeing his scared face making Bolin pout a little, but it felt somewhat relieving knowing that Y/N would've done the same as him.

A couple hours later the scene shows Mako looking at a book filled with pictures of criminals' faces then Bolin enters telling Mako what happened.

Bolin: Oh, man, you should have seen Varrick today. That guy is a genius.

Mako: Uh-huh.

Bolin: He's going to help Asami sell her mecha tanks to the South, and he came up with this great idea for Korra to get General Iroh to fight Unalaq without President Raiko ever even knowing. But still no update about big bro Y/N and what to-

Mako: Wait hold it! That's a terrible idea! When did you just call Y/N earlier?

Bolin pressed his lips together laughing awkwardly at Mako before clearing his throat.

Bolin: Doesn't matter... Anyways he's gonna put me in the movers as this hero, Nuktuk! He's a man of action, but he's got a heart of gold. He was born in the tundra.

Mako: Bolin... look, I'm trying to do something that's actually important here.

Bolin apologizes before sitting next to Mako starts explaining how he was having difficulty about what' going on. As he talked Bolin flipped the page and that's when Mako pointed out that, that's the guy he saw earlier at the scene when an explosion happened.

He got the book and began to walk off to tell Lin, leaving Bolin again.

{I'm sorry, I'm going to skip over Meelo, Poki and Tenzin}

At the headquarters of the police station, both Raiko and Lin were speaking about the matters that were happening. Just then Mako entered, holding a picture.

Mako: I got a break in the bombing case. I I.D.'d the guy I saw at the scene.

Gang: That's great, Mako.

Lu: Yeah, you better run that into Beifong right now.

Believing their words, he did as they said but behind his back they laughed and made hand gestures of Mako as he got scolded by Lin.

Mako then left the office as he spoke to Gang and Lu as he placed the picture of the criminal making Gang drop it into a drawer. Mako, visibly upset, walks to desk, but then Raiko walks out of the office with two guards behind him.

Raiko: I've heard good things about you. You've made some big triad busts for a rookie.

Mako: Thank you, sir.

Raiko: And you're dating the Avatar, right?

Mako: Uh, no sir. My friend, Y/N is dating her but he-