♤Peacekeepers♤

Start from the beginning

Varrick: And I am dying for a pedicure.

He looks at Zhu Li and pokes her nose before walking away leaving Bolin behind.

Bolin: So, um, what should I be doing?

He usually goes to Y/N and hangs with him till something occurs, but he wasn't here this time. He became quickly attached to Y/N as if he considered him as a brother despite his past history.

Mako: I don't know, Bolin. Figure something out.

Varrick turned around seeing Bolin all slump but quickly smiled and walked over slinging an arm around his shoulders.

Varrick: Say, kid, have you ever seen Republic City at night?

Pabu went inside of Bolin's jacket to hide while Bolin answered.

Bolin: Sure, I live here.

Varrick: Have you really seen it?

Bolin: Y–no?

Varrick: *chuckles* That's what I thought. Come on.

He then pulled Bolin with him to follow and soon it transitioned to the Southern tribe room with a table with a map of the North.

General: Tonraq and the rebels are holed up here in the hills outside of town.

He pointed to the map with the stick he was holding in his left hand. He then holds it with both hands, the left holding the grip tightly.

Unalaq: Leave them. My brother's no threat to us up there. Increase security around the spirit portal. Keeping it safe is our number one priority.

General: Yes, sir!

The General forms his right hand into a fist and gently placed it on his chest and bowed in a way of saluting him.

The general leaves the war room. He opens the door to find Desna and a deranged Eska in a bridal gown and smudged make-up. He leaves the room in fear, keeping a distance from Eska. The twins approach their father.

Unalaq: I need you two to go after the Avatar. She's the only one who can open the Northern spirit portal.

Desna: But Father, you told Korra–

Unalaq: I told Korra what I thought she needed to hear.

Eska: I'll find her. She stole my husband.

Unalaq: I need her alive.

Eska let out a sigh knowing she wouldn't be able to fully attack them.

Eska: Fine.

It soon transitions to the frame where it shows Poki. It zooms out where it shows Meelo was down on all fours speaking to Poki. In the back was Tenzin reading a scroll.

Meelo: Watch me, Poki. You lie down and roll over. Roll. Over

Meelo then rolls over to demonstrate it.

Tenzin: No, no, you can't just demonstrate it. That never works.

Poki just stares at Meelo before giving a yawn and lays down on the ground; to which Meelo congratulates him and gives a treat to him.