♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤

Start from the beginning

Mako: If you do this, there's no going back.

Korra: I know. Will you help me or not?

Mako: Of course, I'll help.

Asami: Me too.

Varrick: Count me in!

Varrick raised Ping-Ping's paw as Amane nodded saying he was in even if he was already helping. But then the doors open, revealing both Bolin and Pabu dressed up like Eska. Bolin's hair stands up awkwardly.

Amane just started looking at Bolin oddly while the others asked him what happened to breaking up with Eska.

Bolin: No, no, the honesty thing worked out great. So great she decided we should get married!

He scowled angrily. Asami apologized even if it sounded not really apologetic.

Korra: I'm pretty sure the guy is supposed to give the girl the betrothal necklace

Bolin: I guess Eska didn't get the memo. Dang, I honestly wished Y/N really helped me with this breakup!

Amane just glared at him while Korra seemed to be fixated on what he meant by that. Just as she was about to ask Varick interrupted her.

Varrick: Sad to know. But luckily for you is that the only way to deal with crazy women is to lie big and leave fast. Lucky for you, Varrick's got your back. Now, gather 'round Ping-Ping. Let's talk plans.

Cut to the prison. A guard is patrolling the interior, where an earthbending move causes him to fall into a trench. Sparks fly out of the trench as the guard is electrocuted. Cut to the trench, where the unconscious guard is lying, while Asami, Mako, and Korra climb up the trench.

Korra: My dad's in there.

But when she opened the door she noticed that her father wasn't in here confusing her.

Unalaq: I'm sorry, Korra. You'll never see your father again.

Korra: Where's my father?

Unalaq: On a ship headed to the Northern Tribe. He'll serve out his sentence there.

Korra: Bring him back. Or I'm taking you out and the rest of your army.

Unalaq: Remember who you are. As the Avatar, you cannot threaten war. You must remain neutral, or our tribes will never find unity.

Korra: You don't want unity. You want power. You've always been jealous of my father, haven't you? You got him banished so you could become chief, and I bet it just killed you to learn he was the Avatar's father. No wonder you kept trying to take me away from him.

Unalaq: All I've ever wanted is to help you realize your destiny.

Korra: Well, I don't want your help anymore.

Unalaq: If you start a war, the dark spirits will annihilate the South. And even I will be powerless to stop them.

Korra: I'm done being manipulated by you. You're going to bring my father back, then you and your troops will return to the North.