♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤

Start from the beginning

Eska: I'm not on the hunt for you. Currently.

Desna: We search for Varrick. Our father wishes him to stand trial.

Asami: What did he do?

Eska: He is a traitor to the Water Tribe, along with our aunt and uncle. Including our cousin's attractive boyfriend.

Shocked by the comment and weirded by the other sentence Eska gave out about Y/N:

Mako: Korra's parents and Y/N are arrested?

Desna: Yes. Your powers of deduction are impressive.

Bolin pointed to Mako with his thumb mentioning that he was a cop.

Northern Soldier: Varrick's not here.

Eska: Very well. Desna, let us continue our search elsewhere. Boyfriend! Bow to me when I exit.

Bolin automatically bowed to her, calling her, "my sweet koala otter." Pleased by the action she left as she shut the door behind her.

Asami: Don't let her treat you that way. Stand up for yourself.

Bolin: I tried to break up with her, but Mako gave me terrible advice. Thank you, Mako.

Offended, Mako commented next as Asami told him to tell Eska on how she really feels about her to which Varrick answered.

Varrick: Honesty is for fools, kid. Well..unlike Y/N that kid takes brutal honesty to the max with women.

His voice was muffled making all three try to find where he was.

Varrick: If you want to ditch this girl, then make yourself scarce. Disappear, like I did.

Asami wondered where he was including both other teens as they also looked around to see where he was.

Varrick: Somewhere Unalaq will never find me.

His head appears from the stuffed platypus bear's mouth.

Varrick: Inside Ping-Ping! How we doin'?

Varrick then explained what happened as Mako left to go see Korra but after he left Varrick mentioned that Unalaq rigged the trial giving Bolin cash under the stuff platypus bear bottom explaining to bribe the judge to keep the prisoners out of jail.

The scene changes back to the Southern Air Temple, where Tenzin continues his search.

Tenzin: Ikki! Ikki, where are you? Shoo!

Two ring-tailed winged lemurs land on Tenzin, annoying him.

Tenzin: Go bother someone else. You two are worse than Kya and Bumi.

But he suddenly stopped when he heard Ikki's voice. He rushed over to hear Ikki talking to baby bisons' as he watched from afar talking to them.

Ikki: We are thankful for this super yummy food and for being the best-est new friends in the world. But we are most thankful because Meelo and Jinora aren't here, because they stink.

She then spotted her father calling him out as he asked if he may come sit with them to which Ikki allowed him. She introduced him to the bison calling them by their names that she gave them.

Ikki: And that's Princess Rainbow, and that's Twinkle Starchild, and that's Juniper Lightning Bug. They're my new brothers and sisters.

Tenzin: New ones, huh? Can they be my new brothers and sisters too?