The Teasing Game

The votes are again decreasing.🥺At first you all only ask to continue,and then you'll are only not interested in reading or supporting.Sometimes I feel like I'm writing to the walls.🤨
Only a few ,loyal ones respond.😔
HASEENA'S POV:

"We will go to my favourite restaurant" Rehan shouted

as-"I said something,we will go to my favourite restaurant"(in a calm tone)

So here we are deciding where to go for lunch.Both the boys are fighting over the restaurants while the two of us-me and karishma,are just sitting looking here and there whenever someone says something in the hope of getting any result.It is going on for the past half an hour and both of them are adamant about their decisions and we are dying out of hunger here.

re-I said something too(brother rehan said copying anu)

We moved our heads to rehan in sync.

as-you know rehan,I don't like to repeat myself

That's a different thing that he has been repeating the same thing from past half an hour.

ks-leave them here hasi.Let us go out and eat something by ourself or we will definitely die hungry(kashi suggested)

hm-let's go(I said while standing)

as/re-NO

Both of them said in unison while grabbing the wrist of their respective wives.

as-you will go with me(anu said in anger)

re-and you with me(rehan said to kashi)

So in this way,our ways get seperated for the lunch and finally,I was happy as my stomach is going to have something in it.

We finally reached there and settled ourselves on one of the spare tables.I roamed my eyes around while waiting for the food to arrive.But honestly,I didn't want to have separate lunch in this way,I wanted to be with brother rehan and kashi,but this so arrogant man,and the result we are having our lunch seperately.Then I saw there were some young people celebrating and playing something in one of the corners.A group of three boys and a few couples were also there.

I started to eat as soon as the waiter placed the tray in front of me.The food was too hot,I do admit that.

as-go slow,it is not going anywhere

hm-I'm hungry(I said with my mouth full of food)

While we were eating a girl passed by him.He looked at her from head to toe and I was looking at him like what is he doing.His eyes were moving with the girl and as she passed,he turned his head to follow his eyes behind her until she was seated at her place.I was looking at him with flames in my eyes and he was unaware about that.

As he turned his head to look at me he was startled.

hm-what are you doing?

as-what baby?nothing,I'm sitting here infront of you and having dinner,what else

hm-oh really?having dinner?I'm not blind.I saw the way you were looking at that girl

as-which way

hm-that way(I said gritting my teeth and closing my eyes)

as-uhmm...that...I was just looking at her...d..dress.It is beautiful and I was just thinking that you will look stunning in that dress(he said and I was not convinced)

hm-anubhav(I banged my hand on the table)

as-ok ok,but it was not my fault.You were only not talking to me,staying around me with a puffed up face