♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤

Start from the beginning

Y/N then stormed off as Korra started before she walked away as well. Tonraq, Unalaq saw how angry both teenagers were.

Mako and Bolin knew part of the story but not fully. Especially on Y/N and his criminal life he had.

Cut to a far view of the Southern Air Temple. Cut to Jinora and Tenzin entering the inner sanctuary which is filled with Avatar statues.

Jinora: Wow, the statue room.

Tenzin then speaks how this room is the most sacred place in the entire Southern Air Temple. But then realized that neither Meelo or Ikki were around as a gust of wind went by as Meelo and Ikki went by Tenzin racing each other on air scooters.

Meelo: You can’t catch me! I’m the greatest air scooter-er of all time!

But Meelo hits himself on one of the statues, shocking Tenzin as he rushes to Meelo.

Jinora walks forward to the statue of her grandfather, Avatar Aang, and looks at it in awe. Cut to a close-up of Jinora’s eye, which dilates suddenly. She looked behind, but there was no one there.

Cut to the Southern tundra, a small group of travelers just visible in the white snow. Cut to Korra riding Naga alone this time but still an angry look but inside she was sad as Y/N rode with Amane this time.

Tonraq: Korra, you have every right to be mad at me. But I don’t want you to make the same mistake I made. I should never have gone into that forest. And we shouldn’t be going to the South Pole now. Spirits and the physical world should remain separate.

Korra moves forward and turns around, intercepting her father.

Korra: Dad, it's my job to be the bridge between the spirits and the physical world, and I finally have a chance to live up to my potential.

Tonraq counteracted with Korra but then Unalaq stepped forward with his camel yak as he said that the Northern Lights were a sign that the spirits were at peace.

In the back Y/N just rolled until he felt something staring again and saw a strange dark spirit just solely looking at him.

Y/N: *whispers* This is all bullshit right now…

Amane: You’re cursing a lot more than usual…

Y/N just groaned as he turned away from the spirit and saw the Northern Lights in the sky.

Mako: *Shouts* I think we’re here!

Korra and Unalaq approach the edge of the cliff Mako stopped at. Cut to a worried Korra, who gazes at the Everstorm raging in the distance. Cut to the team in the Everstorm, their hoods up to protect their faces against the icy wind. Korra stops and looks back, a roaring in the distance just audible
over the wind. Cut to an aerial view of the team, as another, louder roar is heard.

Bolin: Is that what I think it is?

Unalaq: We must keep moving.

As angry spirits continued to roar louder but something in Y/N was telling him otherwise.

Y/N: What the hell is this feeling…why do I feel like they are attracted to me….

Mako: Bolin, just stay calm, there’s no reason to—

A dark spirit emerges from beneath his camel yak and grabs the supplies.

Mako: –panic!

Another dark spirit emerges beneath Naga and lands on her face. The dark spirits then proceed to grab Unalaq’s supplies and grab Korra’s spirits. Naga stands on her hind legs, causing Korra to fall from her seat. Y/N automatically gets off the camel yak to protect the young avatar.