"what did she say kai?!" mason and joão asked curiously.

"I said.. hello, i'm english but i know a little bit of german. and my boyfriend here, he's portuguese. Im kora and his joao"

"that's impressive kora" joão says.

"I guess-"

"I'm Sophie by the way!" she says holding out her hand for me to shake it

she seemed really really sweet.

we got eachothers numbers and talked for awhile whilst joão talked to kai and mason.

I decided to go to the bathroom and I found joão in there washing his hand

"oh, hey amor!"

he says noticing me

"hey!"

"did you come to find me?"

"I needed a break from the crowd"

"same tbh."

we sit in there and just talk, it was pretty fun.

when we went out our driver was waiting for us, kai was blushing whilst he was in the car. (I got the car with kai)

"you alright kai?"

"huh.. yeah!"

"okay maybe.."

"maybe..?"

"she was so gorgeous."

"who? Sophie?"

"yeah, we've organised to have dinner together."

"that's awesome kai!!"

he smiled and we just sat in the back of our car silently, the paparazzi flashes were very blinding I can't lie.

I covered my eyes because of their flashes at one point, it was annoying.

when we got home to the hotel I chose my room with joão, kai and mason was next door to us.

I woke up before everyone so I waited for kai or mason to see my text asking if they were awake.

mason saw my text first, "oh yeah I'm awake, why?" he replied.

"oh, I was just waiting for someone else to wake up, do you wanna go to breakfast together?"

"sure, I will get into some reasonable clothes"

"me too"

he left me on read, I put my makeup on, my white cropped top with some of joão's grey joggers and a jacket to go over that.

I knock on his door and we go down for breakfast, the food there was pretty good.

"you look nice kor!!"

"thanks, you too!!"

I smile at him kindly

his eyes were truly gorgeous though.