...It took quite some time until he arrived, the description the bald man gave me about Tanaka was true.

He's a middle-aged man, with yellow skin, black hair, black eyes, and a height of around 175 cm.

He wore a black shirt and a leather jacket, and most of his outfits are made from thick leather.

He's also carrying two bags of medicinal herbs it seems.

I stood up, walk over to him and ask, "excuse me are you, Tanaka-san?"

He flinched a little before turning towards me.

"Y- yes?"

[Tanaka's pov]

I got back to the guild and was just about to put my herbs on the counter when I hear a voice calling my name.

The voice sounds feminine, and a bit ordering too...

I turned around and saw a beautiful blonde-haired girl, about 16 years old, height seems to be around 150 cm, green eyes, and a slender figure. She looks like someone coming from a royal noble family. Though her dress adorned by her armor is something odd, it still looks fitting for her though.

She reminds me of stubborn female knights in an eroge game that resist at first. Then their mind broke and enjoys being ****

(A/N: Tanaka's foul mind is the thing I need to nerf here, he even enjoyed guro💀)

Though she doesn't seem to be as aggressive as Mercedes-chan.

"Y- yes?"

"I heard that you are looking for a party, I am also a beginner and wanted to know if you would like to form a party with me?" She asked me without hesitation.

Why would she want to form a party with an ugly middle-aged man like me? Maybe she's trying to use me... I wouldn't mind being used as her **** slave though.

"Can I turn in these herbs first?" This bag of medicinal herbs is starting to feel heavy...

"Yes, I shall wait here."

I wonder what her status is like.

NAME: Artoria Pendragon
GENDER: Female
RACE: Psuedo-Servant
LEVEL: 5
CLASS: Saber

HP: 500/500
STRENGTH: A
ENDURANCE: B
AGILITY: B
MANA: A
LUCK: A+
NP: A++

(A/N: I've decided to buff her, used the one when her master is Rin, and yes, Tanaka has an rpg type system.)

She's not a human? And her status is different... The status is supposed to be measured with numbers...

I should check my status...

name: Tanaka
gender: male
race: human
level: 3
job: nothing in particular

HP: 209/209
MP: 90500000/90500000
STR: 30
VIT: 20
DEX: 30
AGI: 29
INT: 5702000
LUC: 12

She's completely different...

"Tanaka-san?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'll be back soon..!"

I quickly head to the counter and ask the macho bald guy, "Excuse me, I'd like to turn in these."

"Hm? You got a lot huh..."

"There was a lot when I found them."

He looks amazed, I was also amazed the moment I got them myself.

I put the two large bags full of medicinal herbs on the counter.

"You can sit over there while I sort this out."

I nodded and went back to the blonde-haired girl.

"About that that offer before... Are you sure you want to form a party with me?" I asked her, I may have cheat recovery magic. But there's no way she knows, she also said she wants to form a party with me because she's also a beginner...

But seriously, what kind of race is a psuedo servant?

"As I have said before, I want to form a party with a beginner like myself. And I do not mind as I myself am a beginner too."

She seems honest... And why would I reject an offer from a beauty, heck, I wouldn't mind if she used me as a bait in dangerous situation...

...Okay, maybe I would mind.

"Ok. I accept."

"Very well, it is nice to meet you, Tanaka-san."

"Um.. nice to meet you too-" crap, that was close, I almost said her name. She hasn't introduced herself yet... She'd thought I'm some kind of creep...

Her eyes widen a bit when she remembers she hasn't introduced herself yet. Still, that stoic expression is starting to turn me on... I'd like to imagine how it looks when she gives me a head.

Maybe that's why her race has a servant name on it?

"Ah, where are my manners, I apologize, my name is Artoria Pendragon. I look forward working with you, Tanaka-san."

She extends her right hand, offering a handshake. She just offered me to touch her hand without a care? She's nice... I extend my right hand and shake her hand.

This is a good start-

"Oi Tanaka! Get over here, there's a party offering a recruit!"

If not to be ruined by the macho bald guy's shout.

End of chapter 5.

(A/N: Chapter 6 will be the meeting with the White Rain party.)