Chapter 5 (Lucas D'Angelo)

The grumpiest human I've met exists and that is none other than Lucas D'Angelo ,the eldest of the notorious twins.Well I never really liked mean people to be exact as I never tolerated  the 'I don't give a shit ' attitude.So I've never talked with the twins before even though we went to the same school, but fate was not fair enough as I met the two dickheads at a family party which coincendentally proved that we were family friends.
Well it was kind of awkward at first but Noah being the outgoing person he is,tried to be friends whereas Lucas was acting the 'I'm Mr.Grumpy-Asshole' act and said I looked like a total loser because I didn't know how to swim ;which had to be revealed when Noah suggested to hang out at their pool as he wanted to make new friends.I totally understand why Noah tries to make new friends when he has a grupmy ass twin whose stuck with him 24/7.Lucas had the brains but he also had this big ego which was not cool on a nerdy person like him.Though he was a nerd he was always the athletic nerd, he even played basketball like Noah but had to quit because of a shoulder injury a few years ago.

He continued with drama as it was the only thing he was interested other than basketball.Well to say that he changed after his shoulder incident could be acknowledged as he was less of an asshole.

After I introduced Noah to our group ,he really got along with the others and as Lucas always stuck with him; Lucas too soon became one of us,which was really amazing as he's now a special person in our group and he knows it .That caused him to be less grumpy and have some compassion on the four of us.But he still remained the grumpy old Lucas no matter what.But we love him no matter what he says because we know that that's what he's like.

We wanted to call Lucas; Luke or Lu as in short but he wouldn't budge to make it happen as he was rude enough to threaten to change his name if so,which was rather funny to watch him rile up over just a stupid nickname.
As Lucas and Noah were of mixed race they had the looks but Lucas thought it was best to grow out his hair as he didn't want to look exactly like Noah which I know why as Noah was a well known playboy and Lucas was the complete opposite and didn't want to be seen as another Noah as in appearance and in behaviour.Lucas was a person who valued
relationships and wasn't always looking for lust but understanding ;well his shoulder length blonde hair sure did make him the Prince of the school and had girls swooning around him.

Lucas was confident enough to reject booty calls and always looked out for a serious relationship,which showed how committed he was to the whole thing about relationships rather than Noah .

Brax always envied Lucas for the amount of girls who tried to get in his pants.Lina and Izzy were much rather worshipping Lucas for his beliefs in serious relationships much to Noah's and Brax's dismay.

Lucas was a movie lover and that's why he was always at the drama room whether it was after school and he thought it was cool of me to join in his drama club which was a bad idea as I was your typical shy introvert,but lucas had other plans; so when I tried,much to my annoyance I ended up running home one day crying like a toddler which was so embarassing I had to act invisible from the drama club members as for the humiliation of being called  'talentless and lack skills'  by the drama club president and crying infront of the whole team. I was kind of happy as Lucas was not there which proved as to why that bitchy drama president tried to humiliate me cz if Lucas was there he would have definitely defended me as I was new to this whole thing about acting and controlling my anxiety issues.I was weak hearted and I knew it..Even the smallest remark can hurt me to the core which only caused me not to associate with stuff like sports annd stage presence.Lucas got to know of the whole incident by Brax as I only told him;as Brax was at my place when I came home looking like a total mess.Lucas was genuine enough to apologize as he knew he pushed me to step out of my comfort zone.There onwards he was kind enough not to be grumpy and say mean things to me because he knew I took them seriously which was kind of sweet of him but only made me feel like a reckless case.

After that whole incident lucas tried make up for it by helping me in maths which was not helping at all, he knew I hated it but tried to annoy me further on.I knew my parents had
something to do with it as they wouldn't budge to ask me about why I had to be at Lucas's place on friday afternoons, even poor Noah had to cancel his friday night plans as he was stuck with a bossy Lucas and his tutoring.But there was one thing that made it more comforting and that was the amount of food I got while at his place as there was always Italian food which was my favorite.
Later on Brax joined as for Noah's constant nagging ,Lina was smart enough and Izzy was too busy with her fashion creator life;which made me the only girl amongst three boys
who where different to one another and I had to cope with a scowling Noah, dumb jokes from Brax and a bossy Lucas.It pretty much ended up with us just vibing to eachothers critics about one another,it was fun hanging out with the guys like that after school and we kept it that way as Lucas didn't try to change our venue as he was too lazy to drive back home which made me going home with Brax while listening to his bullshit as for my part.

I was beyond shocked when I found out that Lucas played Piano, which I only found out after seeing him have one at his house.I knew Lucas was a prodigy but this proved that he was an all rounder.He later on said that he would much rather prefer acting rather than being a pianist but I personally think he should dwell on both because he could have skills in both music and acting.
Lucas and Noah had rich parents so they basically had a gym for themselves which Brax found an advantage as he could hangout with them and work out in the process.But Noah suggested that us girls should also join them but I thoroughly declined it but Lina kind of accepted it so I had to go with her as she wanted the presence of an introvert around her as the boys were noisy when they were together.So I had to go their much to my dislike as I didn't want to disappoint Lina. Lucas highly valued the idea that I should at least try out but instead I ended up reading a book or hanging out with their dog, Dexter which earned me side glances from both Lucas and Lina.The fact that I love dogs was no mystery but Lucas was glancing at me as if I could give Dexter rabbies any minute.He was altogether a good guy but what bummed me about him was his grumpy attitude which would always end after one of us cuts it off by just joking around.