Donnie : Mom?

April : yeaaaa, I don't live alone. I always live with my mom because of this whole situation *points at her body* and I don't have any money for an apartment to live in. By the way, what's your name

Donnie : Donnatello, but you call me Donnie.

April and Donnie : *Both walk in the kitchen to see what April's mom is doing*.

April's Mom : Hello dear,*Looks at April and Donnie beside her*. I see you brought a friend here.

April : Yea he couldn't stay up there because he got captured by Meat sweats.

Donnie : Nice to meet you ma'm.

April's mom : Well hello. What is your name dear.

Donnie : Well my name is Donnie and what is yours ma'm

April's mom : Well my name name is Catherine but you can call me Cath.

Donnie : Well nice to meet you ma'm but I should really get going because my family is gonna get worried about me and I don't want to be late.

Cath : I understand Donnie but atleast eat something.

April : Yea you don't want to go with a with an empty stomach.

Donnie : Alright, Alright I'll eat.

April : Good!

Donnie : *Finished eating and stands up* . Thank you for the food, but I gotta go.

Cath : It's late, why don't you stay here. You can sleep in April's room.

April : But momm.

Cath : No arguments!

April : Okkk. Follow me Dee. Is it alright if I call you Dee?

Donnie : *chuckles*, Yea you can call me Dee. *Blushes a little*

April : *walks to her room* so where do you wanna sleep. The floor or my bed?

Donnie : Depends where you want to sleep.

April : Okay, so I sleep on the floor and you on my bed.

Donnie : I don't think that's fair for the lady!

April : Well let's see about that. *Blushes a little*Okay so where are you sleeping?

Donnie : The floor.

April: Alright I'll be getting the covers and pillows, you can sit on my bed while I'll get them.

Donnie's POV : *Waits for April to come back*What am I doing? I'm supposed to be at home by now! But she was kinda cute when I met her. I hope she doesn't get bothered at night.

April : *Comes in holding pillows and blankets in her arms ands hands him a pillow and a blanket*Here ya go!

Donnie : Can I make a quick call?

April : Sure

Donnie : ( ・3・)

Donnie's Phone :"Calling Leon" Leo tell dad I'ma come tomorrow, I am going to sleep at a friend's house

Leo : But I need food! Are you really gonna let your brothers starve to death!

Donnie : Scoff, I am not a monster! I just have more important things to do! BYE!! *Turns off the phone*

Donnie : Hey April, do you know what street this is?

April : Yea, it's Avenue 109th Street.

Donnie : Thx.

April : Alright, I'ma head to sleep now. If you want anything ask my mom?.

Donnie : Okay, Good night.

April : Good night.

In the middle of the night

April : Oof, I can't even go to sleep. *Sees Donnie sleeping peacefully*.

April POV: Cute (* ' ▽ ' *)

April : *Gets up and feels her leg being tugged* Huh? *Looks down seeing Donnie pulling her leg* *Blushes* Ummm *Starts pulling her leg* *Falls on qietly on a cover*. That hurt.

Donnie : *Starts hugging her* Don't leave. *He said it qietly*

April : *Blushing intense*Ummm D-Donnie *Starts poking Donnie*W-Wake up

Donnie : *Won't stop hugging her*No *Qietly says it*

April POV : Oh dear!(┬┬_┬┬)*Falls asleep*

Morning

Donnie : *Slowly opens his eyes* Hmmmm. Huh? *Looks down seeing april sleeping with him* WHAT THE!! *Starts blushing entensly*

April : *Starts opening eyes* Hmm *See's Donnie in front of her face*Ummm, I can explain. (;゚∇゚)

Donnie : Was I responsable for this?

April : Yeahhh, I was going to get water but then you started tugging on my leg. I fell on the covers right next to you, I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't wake up.

Donnie : Sorry about that *Still blushing*

April : It's ok.

Cath : I see you two are finally awake?

April : M-Mom, I Can Explain! It Wasn't Anything like that.

Donnie : Y-Yea, I'm responsable for this!

Cath POV : I've been waiting a long time for this!(^3^)/

To Be Continued...

Word Count : 1223