two

Gaeun woke up sober, her head hurting alot. "Aghhh, my head hurts.. wait- WHAT THE F*CK?" She immediately yelled. She was looking around to see a man beside her, a very handsome one. "What the hell." she cursed. "WHAT THE HOLY SH-" She screamed as she saw marriage documents on the table. She looked at the papers in shock, suddenly she heard a groan and turned around. "WHAT THE FUDGING HELL" Soonyoung screamed.
"AHHHHH" Gaeun and Soonyoung screamed.

"W-WE'RE MARRIED?!"

Gaeun groaned as she goes to her office. She then saw her brother, Jihoon. "Why are you so grumpy today?" Jihoon asked. "Can i tell you something? But please don't tell dad."

"Yeah sure" Jihoon replied. "I- well- accidentally got married..." Gaeun said frightened, knowing her brother would lecture her. "WHAT?! WITH WHO?!" Jihoon yelled. People in the parking lot looked at them. "I don't know his name okay?! But please don't scream!" Gaeun whisper-yelled. "But it was a drunken mistake.. I'm gonna get an annulment later probably." Gaeun said. "Gaeun, i think you should stop drinking. Look what has happened" Jihoon said.

"Yeah yeah, i know. But wait.... I don't have his number!" Gaeun said in shock. Jihoon face palmed himself and just calmed down. "I'm gonna tell mom about this."

"NO" Gaeun yelled. "What do you mean no? She needs to know, she's gonna help you. Don't worry she won't snitch to dad."

"Oh and before i leave. You do know that it can ruin dad's reputation if you get an annulment." Jihoon said and left the parking lot, going to his office.

Gaeun sighed, feeling stressed thinking about it.

Soonyoung was left in shock as he looks at Gaeun leaving the hotel. He decided to call his bestfriend, Jihoon.

Ring... Ring...

Ring... Ring...

"Soonyoung-ah? What's up?"

"Can we meet at Heaven's cloud Cafe?" Soonyoung asked.

"Yeah sure."

Jihoon said and hung up. Soonyoung then started to dress up and went to the café.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jihoon asked.

"I have a problem" Soonyoung said. Jihoon then leaned forward while drinking his iced coffee. "What is it? I'm all ears."

"I accidentally got married when i was drunk last night. I can't remember who the girl was but her style was like office wear? I think she was gonna go to work." Soonyoung said.

Jihoon then thought of her sister having the same problem. He chuckled, "Why are you chuckling?" Soonyoung said, pouting.

"Nothing, i just remembered something." Jihoon replied. "But you should control your alcohol tolerance."

"Yeah yeah i know, my head still hurts." Soonyoung said. "No not that. Stop drinking, you're even much dumber when you're drunk"

"Oh how i wish to dump your mean ass." Soonyoung mumbled.

"I heard that."

______

A/N: Hey again! So i hope u enjoyed this chapter! Luv yall🫶