part 1

On the day of basketball match,khushi tried to play with full efforts but sheetal mock her on playing and arnav was busy on remembering a match on clg days had a hifi with sheetal of reminder of awesome threesome team with aarav and sheetal .this broke khushi heart.khushi left the place and move towards RM but none of the family notice khushi they are cheering for sheetal and aarav.

         Khushi devastated by the ignorance of her husband. Tears rolled from her cheeks and heart . she went to room and sat in the corner of the room and cried endlessly. What is my fault in it arnavji? why are you punishing me?.
Then khushi realise that both in raizada and guptas only she have to prove for what she is saying ,other family members doesn't need any report on the sentence they are saying .why should I must be selfless to the family which they never me consider one .they  included sheetal and aarav too but khushi is long forgotten one .

             Enough of being selfless khushi. U must stand for yourself.she got for the place went to wash room to freshen up there is no use of crying anymore.she went down and sat on sofa waiting for so called family.as she expected the family came happily and anjali shouted asking for hariprakesh and khushi for serving tea for family  after having a enjoyable match. Khushi doesn't move and she sat scrolling her phone.mami said "Patti saree,can you hear anjali betiya speaking you are sitting like a queen go and bring the tea for everyone". Khushi gives a glare Mami and remain unaffected.

            Arnav now noted khushi that she doesn't come to him asking about match and serving his family which is unusual, this must be attention seeking activity of her after taking DNA report.arnav shouted" khushi didn't u hear di and mami is asking u something". Khushi kept her phone on table and faces arnav to his eyes" so what should I do ,when your precious di and hello hi bye bye mami calling to go and work for them as a slave "shouted than arnav .

             Anjali asked "what happened khushiji did u and chote had fought on something? It's okay khushiji it's normal between husband and wife but dont shout in front of aarav he is a kid".sheetal started her drama " yes khushi aarav doesn't see any verbal fight before and you shouldn't shout back at your husband it is moral have ur parents  taught you ".khushi started to laugh at sheetal , and angrily speaks really sheetal if aarav can shout and misbehave at the family members from  whom they have shelter and food why can I speak for my own and speaking about morals" I am not a person who had a child on clg days without knowing who is the father of the child".anjali " khushiji you are insulting the guest of the house and aarav he is kid you can't bring him on ur conversation".khushi mocked " Really mrs anjali jha where are u ? When sheetal insulted my upbringing .anjali "khushiji what happened ? You are calling me mrs anjali jha not di ".Arnav listened khushi way of talking to his family members and mainly towards his di " khushi stop your nonsense speech, say sorry to di,mami and sheetal ".khushi stares at arnav and says firmly "no , I won't say sorry who are cause of my distress".

Sorry for the short update  ,I will  update soon. Its delayed due to my personal reasons