"Bye Fae!" Jules gives me a tight hug. Apparently I have been forgiven for my lunch transgressions.

I glance over Jules to see Via standing awkwardly next to Seth. I don't know who looks more awkward. He sticks out his hand, as if he's going to shake her hand, and at the same time she holds up her hand as if she's going to give him a high five.

Seth takes the hint and high fives her.

"Have fun, stray," he says tiredly and I frown.

Stray?

Then it clicks and I roll my eyes.

Jules lets go of me.

"I'll miss you," she says, too enthusiastically to be awake at six am.

"I'll miss you too." I give her a tight smile, then turn to Via and Seth. Seth glances over to me with a slight smile, then it drops. He lets out a sigh, walks forward, and pulls me into a hug. I tighten my arms around his neck as he squeezes right back. He ends up poking me in the side when I try to pull away. I jump back and punch him in the arm.

"Ow," he whines.

I roll my eyes and push his face to the side. "I'll see you, Seth," I say.

He gives me a smirk. "See you, Fae."

We leave the apartment and I shut the door.

Via only watches me. "The way you all say goodbye is weird."

I chuckle. "Not weirder than your goodbye to Seth."

She laughs. "Okay, you got me."

We make our way down to the car waiting for us. We hop in and it takes us to the airport. We get right through security, finding our way to our seats. I take the window seat, and Via settles next to me. I let out a breath.

"I can't believe we're already going back," I murmur.

"Hmm," Via only hums.

I grin and see her already falling asleep. We had quite the late night last night. It wasn't until late that everyone cleared out. And by that time, we had to clean up. So I barely got any sleep, so I am more surprised I'm not falling asleep right now.

Via leans her head on my shoulder, and I grin. I look out the window and watch as we take off. As soon as we are on the air, I feel myself falling asleep too.

My head rests against Via's and that's when I drift off to sleep.

12:12 p.m.

We make it back just in time for lunch.

As soon as we enter the castle, we are enroute to the dining area. Kay is already there, and we all embrace each other and give hugs. The King, Queen, Brylee, Kohen, and Asher are all at the table, waiting for us. Before anyone else can pass around hugs, Via and I take our seats. I glance around, looking for Maggie or Daya, but neither are present.

Casey smiles at all of us.

I go for a drink of water.

"Ladies, I hope you all had a pleasant holiday. We are glad you all have made it back safely." She glances at all of us individually. "Maggie and Daya were not invited back to the castle. Which leaves you three. You are now Asher's Elite."

I almost choke on my water.

My gaze immediately goes to Asher, who has a small smile on his face.

"You are all now sharing the same suite. All of your things have been moved to the Elite Suite. You each have your own rooms, with a sitting room to share. Via, you will have the Boho Themed Suite, Kay, the Ivy Garden Theme, and Fae, the Night Sky Theme."