𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Start from the beginning

Everyone was now whispering about their excitement at being in the princess in the presences of the Avengers. Dumblore looked quite confused as to why the Avengers were in his great hall, but before he could question them, another crash alerted them that there stood the black family: Walburga Black and Orion Black. Euphemia and Fleamont Potter who were James' parents, whom he was very happy to see but also confused. The Weasleys—Molly, Aurthor, Charlie, Bill, and Percy

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS DUMBLEDORE?" Walburga screamed.

Sirius looked angry at the sight of his parents. The same parents who let his brother go missing. He wanted to march up there and curse them, but he knew it was best not to get involved and instead go to greet his adoptive parents, who looked perplexed at being summoned but overjoyed to see their boys. A yellow, flickering portal alerted everyone, especially when a tall man wearing a cape came out of it. He looked tired, as if he had just gone through different dimensions or something.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Strange, and I'm from the year 2025." Says Strange. The Avengers looked shocked to hear that. Tony's mind was going haywire at the thought of time travel being possible. He turns to the Avengers, who were in the middle of fighting before being brought here. He notices something that sets him into panic. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Where's the kid?" he says, looking around for a spider vigilante.

"That's why I'm here. Let's say the future isn't all great, especially for him, to whom we are all connected. But before that, let me bring in some more people," he said as he began to make a few hand gestures. Next thing you know, another portal opened up, two other people walking out of it.

There stood Regulus Black and Lily Evans. They looked much older than the last time they'd been seen. They had muggle clothes on and looked like they were in the middle of a conversion. "I don't think Harry will mind if we ditch him. I mean he-" Regulus says, eyes closed before them and stopping mid-sentence. Lily looked around, alerted and ready to protect Regulus. She knew he didn't need it, but after the events that happened a few months ago, she can't help but feel very protective of her boyfriend.

James couldn't believe his eyes. No one couldn't. Regulus Black and Lily Evans A pureblood and a muggleborn are conversing as if they've been best friends for years. James couldn't help but stare in awe at the two, who looked so beautiful standing together. They had this warm era around each other. From where he sat, he wished he could be in their bubble. Lily's friends looked confused as to why Lily was with the missing Regulus Black. He was a soon to be death eater who believed in pureblood supremacy and had no respect for anyone but himself. Regulus' friends looked at him and then at each other and began to grin. They knew Regulus had a huge crush on James Potter and Lily Evans, and here he is with Lily Evans, looking all cozy. It was a big shock to them. Not really. Maybe, considering Regulus was nothing but awkward and nerdy with no tactics.

"Reggie..." said Sirius, out of breath. Tony turned towards the kid, who looked much older than the one he was with at the airport four minutes ago. He looked back at him and then at Sirius, confused. "Do you know him, kid?" Tony asked. The other Avenger looked confused as to why Tony knew the boy. "Wait now, who the fu-heck is this kid and how do you know him?" asked Sam.

"He's Spider-Man." Natasha says now looking at Regulus up and down. Of course she figured it out.

Steve looks at Tony with registered anger: "You brought a child to fight us?" Tony chooses to ignore him, keeping his eyes on Regulus, when he notices that the happy-go-lucky kid who looks out for the little guys is no longer the same person in front of him. Regulus looked older, college era most likely. He also carried himself differently and his eyes. Oh, how he recognized that look in his eyes. He sees them whenever he looks in the mirror.

"Wait a minute. A kid beat me." Siad Sam looked shocked. Bucky as well was shocked considering this kid had stopped his metal arm with ease when none of the others could, not even Steve.

While the Avenger began to argue amongst themself, Regulus looked scared at the sight of everyone around him. He closed his eyes and opened them as if expecting everyone in front of him to disappear. He feels Lily's hand reassuring him it's real. He turns to see Sirius. Regulus can't feel himself moving for a moment until his body collides with another's. He was hugging Sirius, trying hard not to cry. Sirius could only hold him tight, not caring that the last time he saw his brother, he shouted at him how much he hated him and wished him the worst. He hadn't realized how much he missed Regulus' touch.

"Regulus, what is the meaning of this?" says an angered voice of Regulus' mother. Regulus ignores her, only holding on tighter to Sirius. "I was speaking to you, boy," she says, ready to attack. She's stopped by not one but six wands pointed at her, as well as Strange and Stark looking ready to fight her.

Before any more commotion could happen, Strange said dangerously low, "I expect you all to behave, or else I'll have to take action." Walburga looked almost offended that a muggle had threatened her. Orion grabbed her wrist harshly, pulling her away from causing any damage. It seemed as though James Potter, Lily Evans, Barty Crouch Jr, Evan Rosier, and Pandora Lestrange, as well as McGonagall, had their wands pointed at them, ready to defend the younger Black.

As Sirius and Regulus are still in each other's embraces, Regulus feels a warm hand slip its fingers through his hair. Sirius looks ready to attack whoever this person is. Regulus looks up to see a ghost from his past. "May," says Regulugs. Aunt May gives Regulus a warm smile. "Hi honey," she says. Regulus detaches himself from his brother, who seems to let go reluctantly. Regulus is now crying all over again as Aunt May embraces him, apologizing. Aunt May can only console him. Sirius can't help but stare in jealousy. He was jealous that someone else could calm down Regulus like he did all those years ago. Aunt May doesn't know much about what's going on, but she could immediately recognize the distant look in her nephew's eyes. All she wanted to do was hug him and promise him that everyone was okay, like she did that year prior. Regulus noticed Happy from where he had his head on Aunt May's shoulder and gave him a watery smile, remembering that the last time he saw Happy, he no longer remembered Regulus. Happy to give him an awkward smile from where he stood.

"Reg!" says a voice behind Regulus, making him freeze. He detaches himself from Aunt May. His breath hitches as he sees his best friend Ned. "H-Hey." Regulus says he's trying hard not to cry once more. Ned looked amazed at the sight of the Avenger. "Why do you and Lil look older?" he says, confused. Regulus looks from Lily to Strange and says, "We were from 2025."

"I think it's time we start," says Strange before moving his hand into a certain motion.