Chapter 2 - Welcoming Wolf's Nephews

Start from the beginning

"Whoa, this is cool!" Cole said.

"Awesome! This is a pretty sick apartment." Ethan said.

Wolf moved some stuff off of the table to make room for the cake as as the others got to the table before he turns to Piranha and says, "All right, Piranha, you're up."

The boys set their stuff down in the living room and they both came over to the table.

Piranha then began singing, "♪ Oh... Happy bir-"

Snake just blew out the candles before he could even sing.

"Seriously?" Webs said to Snake as Wolf spoke, "Snake, come on. At least make a toast."

Snake groaned before holding out his cup before saying, "Okay, okay. All right. A toast. Fine. I've made a lot of enemies in my time... I mean, a lot, but out of all the people in the world, hate you guys the least."

The others awed at his speech, especially Ethan and Cole.

"Respect." Ethan said.

Cole nodded his head and said, "That's deep."

"That was actually kind of beautiful." Piranha said.

Shark agreed with that as he said, "You're a poet, man."

Wolf held his cup up and said, "To Mr. Snake and his strange dislike of birthdays."

Everyone clapped their cups with each other as Wolf held out a camera, pointing at themselves and the boys as he said, "Everyone say, "Robbery."

Everyone smiled as they yelled, "Robbery."

He took the picture and the photo popped out, showing their smiling faces. Wolf looked at it and said, "Oh. Look at those dimples."

Snake snatched it away before Wolf said, "Happy birthday, buddy."

Snake rolled his eyes playfully and said, "Okay. Now, dig in, fellas."

Before everyone could get a slice, Piranha went first before yelling, "Yes!" He started devouring the cake like crazy as everyone started yelling at him.

Ethan was so surprised by that and he started laughing as he says, "I look away for one second and you do that."

Cole already opened up his laptop after he got it out of his backpack. To make this moment even better, he already has his mother video calling him and Ethan and the others as he says, "So, right now, we're just hanging out here."

"Well, I'm glad that you and Ethan arrived there safely." Silvia spoke to Ethan and Cole while she's on the call.

Wolf popped into the call and said, "Well, look who it is. Petty Officer Silvia Wolf."

Silvia rolled her eyes playfully as she chuckled at her brother's statement before saying, "Real funny, Mason."

Snake chuckled and slithered over to the fridge, where they kept more photos of them that they took in the past. He placed the current one in the middle to make room for it before opening up the freezer to look inside. At first he didn't find anything until his eyes laid on the last push pop. He grabbed the push pop and muttered, "Nice."

Before he could eat it, Shark was standing behind him, seeing the push pop and said, "Ooh, wow. I forgot we had those Push Pops. "

Snake gasped from being startled, but he slithered away before Shark continued, "Man, my tummy is rumbling like a kraken right now."

Wolf chuckled too before saying, "How you doing over there?"

"The others and I are staying put at base. Deployment is being delayed for 2 hours due to a storm weather approaching where we are. Are the boys having fun with you?" Silvia said, having a conversation with her brother.