Chapter 1 - Ten Day Later/Meet the Bad Guys/Car Chase

Ten days later, somewhere in the city of Los Angeles, inside a diner, two known bad guys, Mr Wolf and Mr Snake, were sitting on a booth as Mr Snake said to Wolf, "Stop."

"I'll stop if you just explain it to me, because I don't..." Wolf began, but Snake interrupted, "Would you please just drop it?"

Wolf was stirring his own coffee before he tapped the spoon on the rear, letting the liquid go into the cup, put the spoon down, and said, "All right, all right, fine, fine, fine, fine. Consider it dropped. It's dropped. It's on the ground."

Snake nodded his head and said, "Good."

Wolf was about to take a sip of his coffee, but put it down and said, "But, I mean, come on, everybody loves birthdays."

Snake groaned as Wolf continued, "You got decorations. You got balloons. You got parties and cake."

"Look, I don't need presents, I don't want decorations, and I'm-I'm not a cake guy." Snake said.

Wolf looked at him and said, "Seriously, though, you don't like cake? Name one food better than cake."

Snake grinned and said, "Guinea pig."

Wolf got annoyed and said, "Oh, again with the guinea pig." He then chuckled as he said, "I bet if I blindfolded you, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a skunk and a guinea pig."

"Wrong. Snakes have impeccable taste buds. I can taste air." Snake spoke.

Wolf responded with confusion, "Air?"

"Yes, air." Snake replied before slurping the air with his tongue and said, "Mm. Nice."

Wolf then spoke, "I don't know. They're a little, uh... A little cute for my taste."

Snake nodded his head and explained, "That's what makes them so delicious. You're not just eating food. You're eating pure goodness. It's not about the pig. It's about what it symbolizes on a deeper level."

Wolf got confused and then asked, "So, you can... you can taste air?"

Snake groaned before Wolf asked, "What else you got?"

"Forget about it." Snake said, but Wolf kept asking, "W-W-Wait. Can you also hear color?"

He earned another groan as he chuckled before continuing, "Can you see sound?"

"All right, all right. Okay." Snake said, but Wolf continued, "Because we should really be capitalizing on these skills."

Snake spoke, "Okay, all right, fine. Get it all out. Get it all out now."

"Okay, okay." Wolf said before Snake vomited out a clock, which set out an alarm before Snake said, "Look at that. 4:00 pm. Now I know the exact moment our friendship died."

Wolf laughed before he said, "Let's bounce."

"Yep." Snake replied as the two gets off of their table, but around them, the whole place was empty, with people staying near the wall away from them as Wolf spoke, "Tastes like, um, you're gonna stick me with the bill... again."

Snake responded, "Well, it is my birthday."

Wolf shot a glance at him and said, "So, now you play the birthday card? That's interesting." He got to the counter while Snake grabbed a toothpick and used it on his teeth.

Wolf called out, "Can we get a check, please, when you get a chance? Hello? Checkity-check-check."

One waitress came out from the kitchen, but when she saw the two, she screamed and ran back to the kitchen. Wolf then said, "You know what? We're just gonna leave the money right here, okay?" He placed the money on the counter near the bill, but put some on a charity bowl.