10 | Impulsive

Beomgyu didn't even get a chance to reply as the pink-haired hyung exclaimed, "OHHH! YOU'RE THAT BOY FROM THE CAFE~ THAT'S WHY YOU LOOKED SO FAMILIAR! WHEN I TELL YOU BEOMGYU HERE JUST COULDN—"

slap

Yeonjun couldn't finish as a wide-eyed Beomgyu quickly mushed the older's cheeks together, successfully shutting him up.

"Ouch.." Hueningkai uttered with a slight grimace.

"W-what he meant to say was.. nothing! H-he didn't mean to say anything!" Beomgyu replied frantically with an awkward smile.

"Actually—" Yeonjun muttered through his lips, but Beomgyu was quick to pinch them closed.

Beomgyu, slightly panicked, made an impulsive decision to push his hyung into the oncoming traffic of the school hallway. Beomgyu's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he realized what he did, watching the older drift away with the rushing flow of students.

"U-um.." Beomgyu gave an awkward chuckle. "W-what I meant to say was.. u-uh... Taehyun, w-we should talk about what happened at the cafe i-in private. W-when you have time, of course!"

"O-okay..?" Taehyun was still shocked about what Beomgyu had done to Yeonjun.

Beomgyu nodded and scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. His face was so hot, he could just tell that he looked like a damn tomato. He hates tomatoes.

Beomgyu awkwardly cleared his throat, "Yeah.. U-um.. I-I'm gonna go find Yeonjun hyung.. I-it was nice meeting you!" Beomgyu gave a tiny wave and ran, mumbling quiet curses under his breath.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit..