The Girl That Was Raised By Dragons (N.R. & L.L.)

Start from the beginning

The person had watched the two women set up camp from afar. Most of the dragons were sleeping and the rest were sitting or laying near the person. Stormcutter nudged the person in the back causing them to stumble forehead. "what are you doing, go lay down" the person said as they tried to shoo the dragon away who growled at them. Another dragon nudged them as well causing them to fall onto the ground. "If you're trying to get me to go over there I'm not doing it"the person said before getting up and dusting off their armor. The dragons that were awake still all looked at each other before a Skrill got up and grabbed the person by the legs. The dragon flew over as the person struggled against its grip while shouting at it.

Natasha and Leonora looked up at the commotion to see a Skrill flying over while holding the person before. They stood up as the Skrill dropped the person onto the ground causing them to groan. "Are you okay" Natasha said as she rushed over to help the person up. "I'm fine" the person said turning around. They were about to take a step but the Skrill growled lowly as a deadly nadder landed next to it before growling as well. "Why are you guys acting like this you never do" the person shouted causing it to echo through the cave. Some of the dragons that were sleeping woke up at the sound. The Skrill walked over and nudged the person in the stomach causing them to stumble back into a pair of strong arms. They looked up to see Leonora looking down at them. The person stood up before growling at the two dragons as she took her spear out. Natasha got in between the two dragons and the person. "Alright how about we calm down" Natasha said and the person looked at her before back at the two dragons.

The person threw their spear down before storming over to the fire. They took their helmet off and let their hair fall down in curls. Natasha and Leonora's eyes widened in shock as they froze in place. The person looked over their shoulder and the two realized it was a girl much younger than them. "What never seen someone with glowing hair before" the girl hissed out before she dropped to the ground with her legs crossed. "To be honest no we haven't" Leonora said as she sat down on one of the flat rocks. When the girl looked up from the fire Leonora saw black markings on the girl's face. "What are you looking at" the girl spat out before she looked away. "You're beautiful" Leonora breathed out as Natasha walked over. The girl felt a rush or heat crawl up her body causing her to shiver. "So what's your name sweetheart" Natasha said as she sat down next to her friend. "Y/N" the girl muttered out as a terrible terror flew over and landed down next to her. "Pretty name for a beautiful girl" Leonora said causing Y/N's heart beat to quicken. "I uh I should go now" Y/N said as she stood up and turned around to see two other dragons behind her. "I don't think your friends will let you" Natasha said and Y/N huffed before turning back around. She sat back down and then terrible terror crawled into her lap and laid down.

"So did you grow up here" Natasha asked and Leonora nudged Natasha in the ribs. "You don't have to answer that" Leonora said and Y/N looked between the two of them as she had her teeth in a fish. She pulled her mouth away from the fish before nodding her head. "Yeah I lived here my whole life I was basically raised by these dragons, stormjummper found me when I was a baby" Y/N said as she looked over her shoulder. She saw stormjummper sleeping peacefully with some of the other dragons curled up next to it. She looked back over to see Natasha and Leonora looking at her causing her to look away quickly. "So how'd you make your suit, doesn't seem like there's that much stuff to us down here to build that except for the scales" Natasha asked and Y/N smiled. "Some of the dragons bring some stuff back when they go out" Y/N said and the two redheads look at each other before narrowing their eyes. "So that's why some of our stuff has gone missing" Leonora muttered out and Natasha nodded before chuckling quietly.

Leonora watched as her night fury walked over to Y/N and rubbed her head against Y/N's shoulder. Y/N looked up and stroked under Eclipse's ear as she laid down with her head in her lap. "You like her don't you" Natasha whispered out as she watched Red walk over as well and plopped down right next to Y/N. "How about you do you like her" Leonora asked back and Natasha looked at her best friend. "Yeah I do" Natasha said and Leonora nodded her head. "Same" Leonora said as she looked over to see Y/N looking at them. Leonora's smile widened when she saw Y/N look away immediately.