hold on

Billie was bent over the kitchen counter, biting down on her bottom lip as y/n was positioned on her knees behind her. y/n chuckled a little at the way billie was squirming and thrusting back against her tongue. It was early in the morning, both girls were the first up out of all their roommates. y/n was cooking herself some breakfast and billie showed up, now the food was long forgotten.

"Sh-shit, you're so good baby."

Billie mumbled as she reached a hand back to tangle into y/n's dark hair. y/n smiled up at her, tilting her head as she started eating billie out at a different angle. Billie gasped as a small sob escaped her, her fingers pulling at y/n's hair, making the girl moan against her.

"Mm, your pretty moans are making me so wet mommy."

"Y-yeah?"

Billie gasped out, moving back to try and get y/n's fingers deeper inside of her.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god i wanna taste you so bad."

Billie said as she flipped her hair and lifted a leg onto the counter.

"You're so pretty."

Y/n said with a smile as she moved one hand under billie's shirt, pinching her nipple.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck."

Billie whimpered, covering her mouth. Y/n moved her hand back down, fingering herself and moaning against billie.

"Wait, y/n!"

Billie gasped and threw her leg off the counter, trying to push Y/n away as she heard someone walking down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Baby, hold on!"

She harshly whispered, but Y/n didn't stop. She kept Billie in place by tightly holding her waist and sucking her clit into her mouth.

"Holy sh-shit."

Billie whimpered against the palm of her hand.

"Oh, Billie! You're up early."

"H-hey! How'd you sleep?"

She asked, jumping a little as Y/n's tongue started teasing her hole.

"I slept for like two hours. I found this new show last night and just could not stop watching."

Billie nervously laughed along with her roommate, watching her turn to make herself some coffee. She took that chance to bite down on her lip, covering her face as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She looked behind her to see Y/n's hungry eyes looking up at her, biting down on her clit. Billie gasped loudly. She turned forward, panic taking over. Her roommate turned around, eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"You okay?"

She said with a small chuckle.

"Oh, yeah! Just um- spider! I s-saw a spider!"

She said in a loud, shaky voice. Her roommate started walking towards her.

"No biggie, lemme kill it-"

"NO!"

Billie yelled, making the girl stop in her tracks. She stared at Billie with raised brows and wide eyes.

"I already stepped on it."

Billie said with a smile then biting down on her bottom lip.

"Um..okay?"

Her roommate, forcing a small laugh. She turned back around, serving the coffee from the pot into a mug. She was about to walk out of the kitchen, but then turned back around.

"Billie?"

"Mhm."

She responded, her hand over her mouth.

"Do you know if Y/n worked today?"

Billie's heart almost dropped to her stomach at the mention of the girl who was literally eating her out in front of their roommate, even Y/n paused for a bit.

"Oh, um, i'm-"

Her eyes fluttered and her hands clenched into tight fists as she felt Y/n shove two fingers inside of her.

"I'm pretty sure she went for a w-walk!"

She quickly said before giving yet another nervous smile.

"Cool. When she gets back, let her know it's her turn to go grocery shopping."

"You got it!"

Billie almost yelled, relieved to see the girl walk back upstairs.

"Fuck!"

She whined, turning around as Y/n lifted her onto the counter. She got back to work, her two fingers thrusting quickly inside the girl as she kissed all over her open thighs. Billie whimpered quietly, one of her hands tangled in Y/n's hair- the way she would pull on the roots made Y/n's eyes roll back in pleasure as she sucked Billie's clit into her mouth. The girl held onto the counter tightly with her other hand as she held back a scream, her body convulsing. Y/n smiled as she cleaned up all the come that leaked from the pretty girls hole.

"You're hot."

She told Billie before kissing her. 

.

lmk if y'all want a part 2 to this!

eat, stay hydrated, get some rest. I LOVE U FUCKERS.😞 <3