Chapter Three

The story of Detective Ulquiorra
A retired famous detective walks into the destroyed lab trying to investigate on the creation of 'The White' that happened twenty three years ago as he stepped into a secret lair still untouched "What could we have here?" with much interest he enters in and a figure comes behind him with a huge grin.

"Welcome Ulquiorra... I've been expecting you" the figure spoke resting it's left hand on his shoulder "First off.. Who are you and what do you want with me?". It giggled as he revealed it's face, it looked a lot like the artificial one but there was a difference, it had a number.

"I'll make it brief. I'm called Number 1 and I'm here for your interests alone" "I'm listening..." Ulquiorra seemed interested as it went further. For a while he was still investigating until what the figure said made him stop "I know you want and I can grant it to you?" he turned to him with wide eyes filled with anger "What the hell do you know abou-" he had already thrust its hand into his chest as streams of memories of his past were flooding in his mind.

Flashback 1
"Detective Ulquiorra you're fired" his boss said his final conclusion as he snapped and hit his desk "Why would you fire me?! Am the best there is!" "And that's your problem!" He glared at Ulquiorra as he sat back "Look... I've already warned you countless times about your behaviour towards your suspects because they're either dead or traumatized and that's not how it's done.. your actions are more like a criminal than a detective".

"But you've seen my works. It doesn't matter what you people think it's what about justice want" he tries to prove a point until two hefty men carried him out of the office.

Flashback 2
An incident occurred at the police station which was a jail break as he was called upon to investigate he was receiving bad comments "Is that him? The famous Detective Ulquiorra?" "I think so but does he not kill his suspects if they don't give him what he wants to hear?" "I'ld rather not be in his bad book" "Why does he now calls himself a slave to justice?"

Present time
"I know you want power, justice..revenge" he had already gotten deep into his soul as Ulquiorra vision becomes blurry. "Join me and we will show them the ultimate power of justice, strength and equality".

"I... accept, t-take me.." he finally agrees as he could open his eyes he then coughed out a white substance revealing a silver stone he then spoke to him on his inside.

"What I'm looking for right now is... Number 2. We must find him before he gets a vessel". At that moment Ichigo abruptly woke up from his long deep sleep as his eyes suddenly gazed on Yuzu and Karin and brought out a smile.

"Why? Aren't you stronger than him?" He asked as he was looking at his new form "I am strong but he is stronger.. since he's of a royal blood reaching to his potential" "Then why don't we kill him instead?" They both chuckled as he walked out in his hollow form "Great idea but first we must make our army". Ulquiorra went back to the mirror as he closes his eyes again "What are you doing?" "I'm concentrating" and suddenly he reverted back to his human form.

"So what should I call you?" He walks out of the lab again heading to his destination in mind "That's your job since we're now one" "Alright how about Lucifero?" "I like that".

Ichigo was still comforting Yuzu and Karin patting on their heads as the Orihime walks into the room with a bowl of food with broad smiles. "Welcome back Kurosaki kun" "Yeah thanks" he returns the smile as a though ran through his mind "Wait up. Ku-ro-sa-ki kun?". He takes the bowl from her as he opens it to see a bowl of mapo tofu, his favourite.

With a face of shock on his face she asked "Your favourite right? Your sister told me and it's my best delicacy of a lifetime" "Uh-huh?" He looks at her sheepishly as he began to eat "God this is divine!" "Thank you so much. Am forever in your debt" he keeps on eating as she asked him a question.

"Mind if I speak to you.. alone? "Okay sure" he nodded as they walked out of the room leaving Yuzu and Karin that are sound asleep.

"What's up? Anything the matter?" He asked as he sat down still eating his food "Nothing really but" she turns back to him with a straight face "Does this affect you all the time?" He stopped as he answered in a low tone "Not really but it's now getting to me frequently, why do you ask?". A shed of tear drops down but was covered by her hair as she tucks it in "It also happened to my brother and he died because of it".

"Inoue.." he felt pained as he walked closer "I'm so sorry. I didn't know" he held her shoulder as she caressed his hand "There's no problem but life still goes on" she holds back the tears as he knew what they meant "You terribly miss him.... I know" she couldn't hold them back anymore as he puts her close to himself "I also miss my mum too, terribly...".

The next day
Ichigo finally packs his bags with his family into his new apartment as he gave them a tour. They all marveled as they ate done food he ordered and bid them goodbye "Bye Ichi-ni" Karin waved her hand "Am gonna miss you" Yuzu spoke almost in tears "Goodbye Ichigo. Take care of yourself".

"I will... Good-bye and take care" he waved until he could no longer see the vehicle in sight. He looked at his surroundings as he exhaled "Alrighty,time to get busy" he then off-loaded his things as he felt nauseated all of a sudden "What the?" he then took his medicine and finished with the usual arrangements and went to sleep.

As for Ulquiorra, he went to the infamous station for mad criminals in history as an officer stopped him "Halt! What is your business here?" He pointed out a flashlight on Ulquiorra's face revealing his hollow form and killed him silently as Lucifero asked "Can I eat him?" "Okay" he allowed Lucifero to take control of him as he ate him whole in less than a minute as the alarms went on.
"Great.. guess I'll leave you here" he instantly dashed into the station unharmed as he opened up the prison bars revealing the faces of the two mad scientists that made the artificial project "Professor Aizen, Dr Gin it's a pleasure to meet you".

Aizen on the other hand got up and shook hands with him with a marveled face "Fascinating... So there's actually real and.." he suddenly got serious "What business do you have with us?" "I just thought you'd might be useful for the world I want to create...."

"You both are my greatest weapon".