The curtains 1

Quick A/n: So basically im going to change this to first person so it's easier for me too write it might be abit confusing for u so im sorry about that.

Jonny opened the car door for me and as i stepped out i heard a yelp. I quickly turned around to see that Jonny had got grandma's hair stuck in the door. Shit on it.

"Hold on grandma just hold on." Adam said panicking.

"Hiya!" Jackie said coming outside to greet us. "What's going on?"

"It's alright grandma." I reassured her.

"Hi mum, grandma's hairs stuck." Adam told jackie.

"What!" Jackie explained.

"Her hairs stuck!" Adam informed her again. "Just undo it."

"Im trying to the door won't open." Jonny said. I could see how stressed he was so i placed my hand on his back.

"Undo the window!" Jackie said.

"Thats what im trying to do." Jonny told her. "Oh wait maybe if i-"

Jonny was cut of by a screeching noise. The car alarm had gone of which had scared poor grandma. Bless her heart.

"Great."

"Jonny!"

"Is that the police?" Grandma asked cringing from the loud alarm.

"No grandma, everything's okay." I said to calm her down. Nellie had insisted on me calling her grandma and i have done for as long as i could remember.

We finally got grandma free.

"Are u alright mum?"

"Sorry grandma sorry."

"Hows my hair?" Grandma asked.

"Its fine mum its fine, come on."Jackie reassured her. "How did u even manage to get her hair stuck?"

"Cause he's a dickhead thats how." Adam commented so i wacked his arm.

"She must of lent in when i pressed the button." Jonny said.

"You know something, you are a dickhead." Jackie replied.

As the others walked away I stopped Jonny for a moment.

"Don't worry i don't think you're a dickhead, it was an accident." I smiled up to him as he gave me a weak smile back. I did have a huge crush on Jonny and i have done for as long as I could remember. I mean who wouldn't. I guess im just too much of a pussy to tell him.

We walked through the door and took our coat and shoes off. We stood just outside of the kitchen as martin walked out of the toilet.

"Hello bambino's, bambina." Martin said.

"Hi dad"

"Hi"

"Hi martin."

"Hello martin." Grandma said joyfully.

"What?" He said.

"What?"

"What?" Martin looked at us confused. "Sorry my hearing machines playing up."

"No top tonight Martin?" I intervened so their little 'what' contest wouldn't continue.

"Im baking."

"You know my mother really doesn't want to see your hairy udders." Jackie said as she squeezed his as she calls them 'hairy udders'.

Grandma did the same which made me chuckle. Jonny smiled down at me. We followed everyone into the living room.

"Adam get grandma a sherry." Jackie told him as he just sat down.