"Hey buddy, did you have a nice nap?" I asked the toddler as he laid his body against my chest.

"So, Bella's almost due. How do you feel?" Jack asked.

"Nervous," I chuckled.

"I know that feeling," Mark gave me a pat on the shoulder. "Every first time parent is nervous."

"I mean I know how to raise and take care of a kid, but a baby? Is there a difference?" I questioned.

"Not really," Mark chuckled. "The end goal is to make sure they stay alive until at least eighteen."

"Don't worry Andrew," Jack wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You're going to do fine. You and Bella have us and her family in Southampton."

"Thanks," I thanked them.

"If you need any newborn advice, just call Dylan and I," Mark added.

After talking for a while, the pizzas came and I called Kara to join us.

Bella's POV

After a relaxing day at the spa which involved relaxing massages, getting our hair done, and getting mani and pedis, the three of us decided to grab some lunch. Sitting in a cute little bistro, all of us were still on the relaxation high from our day.

"You're almost close to your due date, how are you feeling?" Liz asked.

"I want this baby out of me," I let out a laugh as I rubbed my bump which prompted the baby to kick. "Was I really this antsy when I was pregnant with Kara?"

"Yes," the two of them replied immediately.

"Wow, thanks guys," I laughed.

Soon our food came and we started to eat while keeping up with the conversation.

Wrapping up our meal, we got in Dylan's car and headed back home.

"Guys! We're home!" We announced ourselves as we walked into the house.

"Mama!" Theo yelled out and ran up to Dylan.

"Hi sweetie." Dylan picked up the toddler. "Did you have fun with Dad, Uncle Jack, and Uncle Andrew?"

"Yeah," Theo eagerly nodded his head.

"Hey," I greeted Andrew with a kiss.

"Hey, I wanna show you something," Andrew said after kissing me.

Holding my hand, he led me upstairs and covered my eyes. We walked a couple of feet and I heard a door open.

"So, what do you think?" Andrew uncovered my eyes to see the nursery all decorated.

"Andrew," I covered my mouth in awe. "It's amazing."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah," I nodded my head. "Is this what you guys did all day?"

"Yep," he gave me a peck on the lips. "Can I talk to you about something since we're here alone?"

"Sure, what's up?" I asked while sitting down on the rocking chair.

"Kara called me daddy," he told me.

"She did?" I questioned and he nodded his head to confirm. "How do you feel?"

"I mean my heart warmed up when she called me that," he explained. "The fact that she sees me as her dad just feels so?"

"Rewarding? Filling? Anything like that?" I gave out some ideas.

"Yeah, I love Kara and she's a daughter to me but I never thought I would hear her call me that," he added.

"Andrew, hun," I gently placed my hand on his cheek and rubbed it. "You've been more in her life than her actual father. You actually put effort into being involved in her life no matter how many miles apart you are from us. That's one of the reasons why I fell in love with you. You're a great dad."

"And you're a great mom," he smiled and kissed me. "I'm so happy that I'm having a baby with you."

"Me too," I smiled as I felt tears form.

Getting up from the chair, we headed downstairs where everyone else was just chilling on our couch. We decided to order some food for dinner since we were too lazy to cook and we haven't been grocery shopping yet.

Saying goodbye to everyone as they left our house, Andrew threw away the takeout boxes as I tucked Kara in bed.

"So, I heard you called Andrew 'daddy' today," I sat down on her bed.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked.

"Aw hun, no you're not," I reassured her. "Do you see Andrew as your dad?"

"Yeah," she nodded her head. "Is Andrew mad?"

"He's not sweetie," I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I could never be mad at you Kar." I looked over my shoulder to see Andrew leaning against the doorway. "You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. You can call me dad, Andrew, or daddy any time. I don't mind."

"Really?" Our daughter questioned.

"Yes, I'm sure," Andrew answered with a big smile on his face. "Now it's getting late, you should go to sleep."

"Good night," we kissed the top of her head. "We love you."

"I love you too," she let out a yawn and closed her eyes.

Getting up from her bed, Andrew and I left her room and gently shut the door. Walking down the hall to our room, I changed out of my clothes and into my pajamas before joining Andrew in bed.

"That was a good conversation," I told him.

"It was," he hummed in agreement. "So, am I going to get those college sweaters where it has the college's name on it and dad after it?"

"Oh my," I laughed. "Maybe, depends if she decides to go to college. You have a bunch of dad jokes loading in your head don't you?"

"Oh you know it." We both let out a laugh.

Shaking my head while still laughing, I turned off the lights and cuddled into Andrew as he wrapped his arm around my body. Giving each other one last kiss, we headed to sleep.