The heroine chuckled and opened her purse. After a bit of rummaging she pulled out one of the cards she uses to hand people her autographs. She quickly scribbled down a short message for Izuku and signed it with her Hero Name.

Ryukyu: "Here you go. But as payment for the autograph I want you to answer some of my questions." Her teasing smile made Y/n sweatdrop. It was the same look he had seen on many of his female highschool schoolmates whenever they were gossiping.

Y/n: "I will only answer questions that do not end in death by dark skinned amazonian bunny girl."

Ryukyu: "That is fair. So how was the internship?"

Y/n: "Apart from being Rumi's personal chef and errand boy it was great. I learned a lot and got a way better feeling with my prosthetic. That could also be because I kinda skipped months of therapy to get back in time of the Sports Festival."

Ryukyu: "Anything she might need to improve for her next intern?"

Y/n: "The training area. I have never seen the inside of so many drywalls in my entire life. Although I made her go through a few herself."

Rumi: "I TRIPPED!" She barked, having stopped her singing to do so.

Y/n: "You tripped over my foot that hit your face." Y/n shot back.

Rumi: "You wanna go brat?!"

Y/n: "She is just mad cause she hit a stud." Y/n stage whispered. Earning a chuckle from Nejire and Ryukyu, while Rumi got ready to throw something at him. "If you throw the microphone I will tell her about the decor incident."

Rumi: "You wouldn't dare."

Y/n: "Try me." He dared her. She hesitated and the two other people in the room waited with baited breath. She sighed and handed the mic to Nejire, who happily jumped up from her seat and went to look through the song selection. She ended on picking a popular idol song.

The song she picked was not Y/ns taste and in his opinion it was covered by too many people hoping to become the greates idols ever.

Rumi: "You are scowling again, whats up?"

It had become a normal thing for Y/n to more openly show his emotions around the heroine, as long as it was in a privat setting that is. He had, what she called, a dead fish face and she was damned if she didn't at least attempt in changing that a little.

Y/n: "Not a fan of idol stuff. Too soft." He answered.

Ryukyu: "Too... soft?"

Y/n: "Eh its hard to explain but I prefer stuff that is a bit on the harder side." Rumi snorted in laughter.

Rumi: "Brat, you almost exclusively listen to metal."

Y/n: "I also listen to rock." He bit back.

Ryukyu: "I apoligize if it sounds rude, but I didn't think you would like that particular genre of music."

Rumi: "Yeah, I took him as the kind of guy who would listen to classical music."

Y/n: "The classics aren't bad either. Nice to learn a new instrument."

Ryukyu looked interested.

Ryukyu: "That sounds like as if you are proficient in a few instruments. How many can you play?"

Y/n: "I am comfortable in 13 different instruments and know my way around 9 or so more." The two heroines just starred at him making him look a bit embarrassed. "My honorary aunt said and I quote: 'I have too much free time and not enough social life'. Being self raised meant I would more often than not just head home after school and do whatever I could. It started with reading, but after having finished the 8th aisle in the library I decided to put my focus somewhere else. My neighbor used to show me pictures of her father, who was a rather famous violinist and since she talked about how much she loved listening to him play I decided I wanted to learn how to play the violin for her." A small smile graced his lips as he remembered how happy Miss Crocket looked when he finally had gathered the courage to play for her. "Once I felt I was good enough with the violin I wanted to learn another instrument, this time it was the guitar. Then came the bass, followed by the piano, drums, electric guitar, keyboard, trumpet, harp, cello, accordion, flutes and saxophone. Those are the once I feel like I am good at. The harmonica, bagpipes, hurdy gurdy, boom whackers, trombone, ukulele, banjo, xylophone and otamatone are the once I learned or am currently learning but do not feel as good in."