36

Bey was honestly pissing me off

Bey was honestly pissing me off. She showed up to my house like she was crazy and I wasn't even home so I had to deal with her blowing up my phone I was with my parents.

Momma was so nosey so I had a tight grip on my phone as I finally texted her back. She had texted me 7 times this morning.

my bd 🤰🏽: ????
:answer the fucking phone onika.
:nah you're so weird wtf
:BRO ANSWER THE PHONE.
:yk what... ok
:when I do wtf i want to do too don't get mad.
: lmaoao i'd be so wrong tho lol

She was completely tripping. What the fuck is even wrong with her? A bitch can't not be on her phone for just a little? Damn.

:bitch wtf is wrong with you?
:IM WITH MY PARENTS YOU HAVE TO WAIT.
:like stop blowing up my mf phone before you get both of us in trouble.

my bd 🤰🏽: i'm a grown ass woman.
: and i wouldn't have to blow ur phone up if you'd stop fucking ignoring me.
: if i did this to you, you wouldn't like it

I stared at her text, getting irritated immediately. I wasn't ignoring her.

:i was never ignoring u
:i have other shit to do. the world doesn't revolve around beyonce knowles.

my bd🤰🏽: bet.

Fucking weirdo. She knows exactly how to piss me off. She was seriously mad too. Over nothing really, because I didn't do a thing.

I guess I haven't been texting her back quickly but I'm busy and she acts like she doesn't get that.

I guess I'll go see her later, make sure she isn't seriously mad at me. I missed her honestly and I needed some dick. Now marks a year with no dick inside me and honestly I see why bitches go dick crazy, the shit is addictive.

:stop acting like that. dead ass.
:i'll come see you when I leave

She left me on seen and I rolled my eyes.

"Tiny let's go!" Momma is always loud.

I got up and followed her into the kitchen. She forced me to cut the potatoes while she fixed up the salad. "Who blowing up your phone Onika?"

"Just some boy."

"Some boy? Tell your brothers Onika. I'm tired of hearing about people when you can barely come see me. Your own flesh and blood."

"It's not that serious ma. It's probably just Kyle telling me something." I shrugged. "Why you trippin' anyway? I'm here right now."