Entresol (Fandome StopGame.ru)

An ordinary looking mezzanine. What is it hiding...and for what purpose.
Maybe the owner's secrets that are not supposed to be seen by outsiders.
The door is constantly in the open position, as if expressing curiosity about the events taking place in the room.

The owner is so used to having the door constantly open that he takes it for granted.

But one day that all changed.

The comments under the video clip were full of surprised words.

"Did we really see that it was finally closed?"

"He closed the mezzanine? No way."

"Delete the open mezzanine meme. Gone is the era."

Users couldn't believe anything in the room had changed.

And the owner was flattered by such attention to his place of residence and his person.
He only smiled and looked lovingly at the closed and washed out mezzanine, then turned his gaze to the flickering light fixture. Tolyana* shimmered in different colors, as if he was glad that his master was talking to him as if he were animate.

And no one, absolutely no one knew that behind the closed door of the mezzanine there were rolls of very rare wallpaper, which the owner of this apartment treasured very much.

*Tolyan is the nickname of the luminary