"I didn't grow up with love, the only time I ever heard someone tell me they loved me is when she was intoxicated or from a creepy old man." She laughed lightly, wiping the fallen tears from her eyes. "I didn't think there was anybody with a pure heart left in this world-- shit, I didn't even think I had one in me. But then I met my parents, my family, you, Deuce, Brandy, Derrick, all of you guys."

"Y'all showed me that real love existed. I learned that my past shouldn't affect my present and that good people actually exist in this world. So thank you. Thank you for loving me, caring, and dealing with me, and thank you for making me a better person. I don't think I could ever thank you enough, baby- any of you guys, for that matter."

"You make me happy every single day I wake up, you push me to become a better person, and you've just been the best boyfriend ever." She chuckled. "That sounded cheesy. But regardless, you showed me a whole different perspective on life, you showed me that I deserve genuine love and commitment. I can't wait to grow with you, bae, I want to be there when you accomplish all your goals. I want to grow old with you, learn, and build with you. I want to- and I promise to love you forever, Jayson. Thank you for showing me a new way, and- oh, thanks for Deuce-Man."

"He's really my favorite little dude on this Earth, so thank you for introducing me, and trusting me with your favorite person. I couldn't be more thankful for you guys. I have a family now and I love y'all to death. I love you so much, bae- this shit is crazy for real." She rambled, running her nails through his beard as she spoke quietly, eventually putting herself to sleep.

"Happy birthday to ya! Happy birthday to ya!" The Celtics & Hawks team and the entire stadium sang to Kasie as she sat courtside

"Happy birthday to ya! Happy birthday to ya!" The Celtics & Hawks team and the entire stadium sang to Kasie as she sat courtside. She laughed as some of them danced rather horribly.

She honestly couldn't believe that they were even doing this right now- sometimes Kasie really forgot just how popular she was; everyone knew it was her birthday and she was definitely a person worth celebrating.

After they finished singing, it was time for tip-off, she did her handshake with Jayson and he kissed her before heading onto the court.

So far, Jayson had managed to make this one of the best birthday Kasie had ever had. They went to grab an intimate breakfast together at a café before roaming the city of Atlanta and going inside the Georgia Aquarium since he knew how much Kasie enjoyed animals and things like that.

He even adopted two seals and two penguins for her as a surprise-- which she absolutely loved.

After that, they made their way back to the hotel to get ready where they chilled with the rest of the Celtics team before heading to the State Farm Arena. At the State Farm Arena she chilled while they got ready, did their pregame exercises, and joked around with each other before the game started.

As the game continued, the Celtics had a big advantage over the Hawks leading at halftime, 62-53. Jayson was having a great game, coming out of the half with 20-7-5.