picking flowers🥀

Its been years dating your beautiful boyfriend and you couldn't ask for more from the world. Everything was just perfect.

"Dear?", "yes" you reply back while bringing in boxes and moving in to a new house with you boyfriend. "Tomorrow lets go to a flower garden, is that okay with you? I mean since we're already done with bringing your things in" he asked "of course why not." You couldn't see how it would be bad after all everything is a date now and its always so romantic.

(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)◞    TIME SKIP

You wake up at [9:10]am seeing that Ajen isn't there because he has to go to work [ think of it as he works for a really good company (or is head of the company) and is rich ykykyk] but you were fine with it because he's a busy man. You look over to your bedside table seeing a note saying :

"i made lunch for you and ill pick you up 1:00pm     - yours always, Ajen"

"AHHH it couldn't be more better than this" you say out loud. going down to the kitchen you could smell the food thinking that ajen is there you run but there's no one only hot food but you don't mind yet feel sad but you're going on a date afterwards so you just went ate the food Ajen made. After eating you went to the bathroom to do your daily bathroom things[👍]

You finally pick an outfit to wear and you hear your phone ring so you went over it and answered.

Ajen: hey i hope your ready

You: yeah of course I'm just waiting

Ajen: that's great, ill be reaching in 2 minutes. Could you lock the house and wait for me?

You: yeah of course bye bye

Ajen: bye, i love you

You: i love you too

You hung up the phone and did what he said and he reached at the exact time you were locking the house

[The house in exact. Yes you were living in such a house my bad g i really liked this house + you live like in a forest not so far off the city though but its a plus point cause no one can hear Ajen railing you till sunrise]

*beep beep* ah you quickly went over to the car and sat on the passenger seat. "Ah sorry i was dreaming there" you said "no need to apologize lets get going hm?" He said. "okay"...

"Ajen?" "Yes?" "Where are we going. I thought we were going somewhere to the city area" you asked but your boyfriend had more plans. He kept driving until he found it, the place he wanted to take you. "Damn so a garden as in a forest?" You asked and soon heard him chuckle "no... There's more so lets get out and go for a walk"

Good thing the grasses weren't that bad plus you saw that inside the little wooden gate there were more open lands so your outfit didn't go to waste.
You continued walking until you found flowers all around you as the sun was bright and shining through some big trees around you. And your lover holding your hand couldn't make this any better.

"Ehem"...you hear him and question whats he's going to say, you think to yourself "oh no....is this a break up? I can't do this... I cant i really cant" but he talks and stops your thinking "we should stop....being together"
WHAT? you couldn't handle this. It was too much you just couldn't...

Pregesier?....

Pregesier???

...BOO

"AH-" you shout as you still feel your lovers hand holding yours. "Are you okay? You seem to be lost in your thoughts" he said. "What? Huh so we didnt break up?..." You think to yourself. "Pregesier..." He says letting go of your hand. "I wanted to ask you for so long and now that we're adults....well kind of. Will you?"..

"Will you marry me...please?"

Huh?