What you need to know about the story

Friendly reminder art, video and music doesn't belong to me, they belong to their own Creators or owners.

P.s I was proud of myself on making that book cover.

Name: The Music of Evil Dead: The Game | Main Title

Loved the evil dead Tv-show and game "Even tho I haven't played it yet for some reason.... " (-_-)

Note: Evil dead the game "was" free on epic games that day.

Danganronpa?

Well.... I wanted to get into it but I haven't yet... So I don't know a hole lot of about Danganronpa. The character designs are nice tho.

What I do know about the evil dead is that the necronomicon book opens a portal and sucks ash williams and throws him in random places like really random places. (Might be wrong on that)

A portal that ash williams was in and was throw into a world that so happens to be Danganronpa.

[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]

{Description}

1. Changing the fates and events?.

2. No reader/(Y/n). (This story is about Naegi)

3. No lemons. (Don't know about a harem tho for Naegi I mean)

4. Everyone deserves a second chance.

5. Evil dead and Army of darkness vibes

6. Their will be Chibi time skips.

7. The story will focus on Ash & Naegi.

8. Bit of changes to Naegi.

9. You all are free to take half of my Ideas if you want.

10. Story takes place at... (For Danganronpa I have no Idea. Evil Dead? I say after Army of darkness or way later in the evil dead Tv-show)

11. Story Goal? (Ash and Naegi needs to get the necronomicon and stop it's spreading of.... deadites?)

12. Should Danganronpa still be following it's own plot?

13. New Enemies, Friends and Allies.

14. In the story things will start normal and it gets bad and things go to shit fast.

15. Naegi is going to be like ash williams. (If you want him to be?)

16. If you want you can give Naegi a harem or a girl to ship with (_____). (My pick is junko,  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

17. Story can get a bit weird like Army of darkness vibe weird.

(_/-\_/-\_/-\_)

{Tags}

(Adoption story) (Love story?) (Short Story) (Action) (Mature) (Anime & Game) (Bit of Drama) (Bit of Comedy) (Crossover) (Non-cannon) (No Harem?) (Swearing) (Blood and Gore) (Dark Comedy) (Horror) (Adventure) (Chibi Timeskip) (Enemies to Lovers) (Enemies to Allies) (Friends to Lovers) (Allies to Lovers) (Enemies to Friends) (Monsters) (Demons) (Creatures) (Deadites) (Humans)

[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]

Not a hole lot to go on I know. That's on me.... : /