Chapter 11 An Angel

Start from the beginning

---

"Wow, it is big and pretty!" Hong said, looking at the Scarlet Temple.

There were many races entering and leaving the temple, it made them more curious as to what's inside. This is the reason why they needed to sneak, they knew their father wouldn't give time to enter the temple as their father doesn't really like being credited..

One looked at a happy family not so far from them, a vampire woman and human male with their half blooded son. This scene is not weird nor new to everyone. After the war everyone gives respect to every living thing, surviving a war is not something easy and everyone participated and helped get rid of the threats.

"Mom I promise I will treat you to go inside the temple one day! So that we will see our heroes' I heard inside there are also some vampire things!" On heard the half blood

Some people are still recovering from the war, it would be unrealistic if everything turned out better and nice, of course some issues still exist especially for the vampire race who had lost their own homes during the war.

"Really? I am so touched by my son! You are so cute I'll look forward to that day to come" The mother kissed her son's cheeks carrying him into her arms.

Her husband supported her body carrying their son as the woman looked fragile, pale and small.

On remembered whenever their human asked them for shopping and they would be occupied for the whole day getting in and out of stores with their family members back in the Henituse territory. She smiled as she held her younger brother's shoulder who stopped talking about how excited they are to enter the temple.

'Let's just hope they are still there after'

"Let us not waste anymore time" with her words the two smiled as they climbed the stairs getting into line.

The tickets were bought along the line Raon and Hong given their entrance money to their noona. The line was quick and it was their turn.

"Good day How many?" the beautiful elf lady asked

On smiled brightly as she handed the money answering "Six tickets please"

"REALLY these children are sneaky" Rasheel under camouflage said as he stood beside the golden dragon watching over the three children who just existed in the temple after 30 minutes.

Rasheel peeked at the golden dragon's expression as they watched the children skipping as they walked holding their hands together. Eruhaben wore a soft expression like a father who is happy that he is alive till now to watch his children grow.

Eruhaben caught the children at the garden jumping out of their rooms window then transforming into their human forms before disappearing. He knew where the children would be so he followed them there teleporting somewhere safe out of peoples sights where he caught Rasheel among the crowd pretending to be a human.

Rasheel swore he almost lost his shit when he felt the golden dragon's aura especially when Eruhaben talked in his mind and now he is with the doting golden dragon grandpa watching the children spend their time.

"Aren't they going to go home now?" Rasheel asked as they watched On buying his brothers some food and excusing herself.

Eruhaben frowned as he watched his granddaughter leave the other two going somewhere else searching throughout the crowd as if to find someone else. Later on, On saw the child she was searching for alone eating some marshmallow as its parent buys food.

"WOW, she's bold" Rasheel reacted as they witnessed how On grabbed the boy's hand dragging the other one somewhere not too far from where the parents were.

However someone is not pleased, a good amount of scary mana swirled beside Rasheel making him shut his mouth.

'Oh no the Grandpa doesn't want to be a Great Grandpa for now' he joked in his mind but honestly he is scared that he put on a shield for himself.

"Who are you?" the boy asked getting afraid for this unknown person in front of him whose face is being covered by a hood, he looked back and saw his parents still busy buying something 'I need to go back'

The boy was about to go back when On spoke "You want to enter the temple?" The boy stopped midway through his steps ''I too need to go now, here you deserve it for being a loving son for them" On handed him 3 tickets which are for the temple.

In shock the boy stared at the tickets on his hand before looking up to the hooded person who seemed to be a kid like him. "What? Who are you?" the child is wary towards On.

He is a child but he is not an idiot, his parents had told him various instances that his parents suffered before and one of them is getting framed for something. He doesn't want to get framed or similar to that nevertheless the tickets were tempting but a temple is not important compared to his family.

On sighed as she lifted her hood a little showing her face and hair, the boy was mesmerized. The face of this girl is nostalgic and pretty.

'They are the Young Master silver shield's children' his mother said as they stared at the big painting located at the Duke Fredo's mansion somewhere along the hallways.

A red haired man with a dragon on his lap and 2 children one with red hair and a girl with silver hair smiling looking intelligent.

'Wow! Aren't they also the hero's mother? Is that why their painting is hung here !?'

His mother works as the Duke's secretary's assistant, the reason why they can access the duke's home and learn that every painting of person or places in the Duke's house are either the heroes or war battlefields. This painting just arrived a week ago and his mother promised for him to see the silver shield hero.

"Vampires knows much about us based on your expression you know me" On said smiling "I need to go now enjoy your day" she did not wait for the boy to collect his thoughts as she's in a hurry and so as the boy.

"Cosmo! We thought you were lost" The boy named Cosmo was approached by his father getting carried followed by his mother.

"We told you not to wander by yourself," Cosmo's mother said.

'I am lucky!! The luckiest!' finally Cosmo managed to collect himself and realize that he had just met a hero, not just a hero but the well known daughter of the Henituse!!. On's face flashed into his mind 'her smile is so pretty' he can't help but to feel shy and embarrassed. He clutched his hands, he then noticed the tickets that were given to him by the hero's daughter.

"Mom Dad we can go in now!" Cosmo showed the tickets to his parents.

"Where did you get that?" the surprised mother of Cosmo asked

:"An angel came and gave it to me! I swear I did not steal it,"Cosmo replied, hoping his parents will believe him.

He looked straight into his mothers eyes as he felt his eye sting, his mother then smiled.

"I believe you my son don't be scared, now whoever the angel is I thank them" she caressed her son's cheek as she glanced at her husband nodding.

"Shall we enter now!?" her husband said with a bright tone.

"WHERE did you go?" Hong asked with Raon beside him holding his hand.

On showed them a box she bought before going back to where she left her siblings.

"It's for Father, let us go home now" she replied

They then went home in the hopes that her gift will show Cale how thankful they are for him.

"WELL that was unexpected" Rasheel commented as they watched the children go somewhere to teleport back to their home.

He can't help but to debate if he should be touched for what the kids did especially On or not because they still sneaked.

On his thoughts he heard Eruhaben sighed as he asked"Are you coming with us or?"

Rasheel debated with himself for a while but he then replied that he will just go home after going around puzzle city for some good hours, they then parted their ways for a while.