Derut once again could not help thanking the Gods, who clearly knew exactly where to send his eldest son. He didn't think he would have survived Cale's death. And the count knows for sure that he is in an irreplaceable debt to the Gods and Wendy. After all, it was the girl who cured his son.

"It will only take me an hour to fully cook it. In fact, it is very simple. The main thing is to know exactly what and how to put it." Wendy laughed. "By the way, Kale-san, do you want me to teach you too?"

The guy thought seriously for a moment, but then agreed without any doubt. After all, brewing healing potions would be very useful. Even if he wasn't as strong and talented as his new acquaintance, he still considered such training a very good idea.

"Almost anyone would kill for such an opportunity." he thought to himself.

Alberu nodded in agreement. Indeed, almost anyone would give anything if they could learn something like this. Besides, if one day the girl decides to sell these potions, she will definitely become insanely rich.

Rosalie was looking at the screen with shining eyes. She was madly eager to learn not only how to brew the highest healing potion, but also its magic.

If they meet, Wendy won't refuse her, right?

"By the way, Cale-san, isn't it time for you to go home?" Wendy asked excitedly, not looking up from the preparation of the potion. "Charlie and I can walk you home."

"I don't have a home anymore." Cale said calmly, because he hadn't been touched by this for a long time.

The Henituse family looked with pain at Cale, who looked completely indifferent and empty when he said these terrible words. It was very painful for them because he did not seem to suffer at all because of their separation. As if he knew from the very beginning that this was how it should be.

Ron frowned in displeasure, but didn't say anything. After all, he just left this guy and left without even saying anything. Of course, he wanted to do the best, but the implementation was clearly so-so.

Choi Hong frowned in displeasure and glanced at the Henituses. The swordsman didn't understand why this rich bastard he met back then was talking about not having a home for a long time. Wasn't he the Count's favorite son, to whom he forgave everything?

And it wasn't just that he found himself in another world and was torn away from his family. It was his... However, Cale still didn't want to think about it all.

"And you don't even have a place to stay?" Wendy asked excitedly, looking up from the potion. Tears began to come to her eyes, from which the guy immediately panicked. 

"It's all right. I've been used to it for a long time." Hanituse spoke quickly, awkwardly patting the girl on the head. He absolutely did not want a child to cry because of him. Especially for such a stupid reason.

Stupid reason?

But she's not stupid at all.

Everyone thought about it, but no one said anything.

The Moirs looked sadly at poor Cale, who could not even imagine that he could have his own place and people he could love and who would reciprocate him. Derut and Violan were very lucky that their child was attached to them, as well as to Basen and Lily, otherwise they would have been pulverized by their anger and sadness long ago.

The Gods did not forgive those who injured their children.

The Gods did not know how to forgive.