SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-10) Grand finale-1

Start from the beginning

A look without sindhoor, jewellery, alta and heavy banarasi saree bought by her kaka sasurji. Basically, the signs of her being married, a daughter in law, a baudi, a choti malkin and a wife.

She felt hollow and a tinch of paleness with this new look and lifestyle.

She turned and sat on the bed but sleep was nowhere to be found. She wasn't used to with this new time zone.

Both the souls were perhaps going to have a sleepless night. There she couldn't stop thinking about him whereas his mind was solely occupied by her. Both of them remembering each moments they spent since the day he returned from Kolkata.

                                                                The morning rays slightly kissed her face giving her a glow

The morning rays slightly kissed her face giving her a glow. Perhaps this glow was even more enhanced by his arrival. She looked beside her bed and realised that Sharmila didi had already left last night with Doctor babu.

A wide smile appeared on her face remembering that her Birristra Babu was here. It's been 2 days. After that interaction in study they didn't talk much.

There was some fear threatening her to stop her steps.

Apart from throwing each other a pleasant smile, they didn't get a chance to interact much or we can say, they were delaying such circumstances.

Not because he didn't want to. Infact it was well evident from his expressions that he had many things to talk. But there was something that was scaring her. What was it? She didn't know.

She woke from her bed and her heart almost skipped its beats a she saw the one standing there near the door looking at her with a not-so-pleasent smile.

"Aap? Aap yaha?" It was just a mere whisper.

Anirudh woke up much earlier than everyone. Infact, sleep actually didn't reach his eyes properly. How would he?

Doctor Pratham did warn him last night before leaving that although she is leading a normal life now, but the problem which she had gone through may have an after effect which no one has yet noticed in her.

Some changes Anirudh did noticed in her without getting into her notice. Sampoorna claimed that after receiving his letters she was back to her chirpy self. Naughty, mischievous, and doing tark.               

But still something was off. He noticed that she was avoiding sweets. Yes. Sweets.

After the Lakshmi pooja she was as usual chasing Batuk who was running with her share of laddoos finally caught him and took her part. Anirudh was watching all this from a far with a smile refreshing the old memories but the smile vanished as he saw that as soon as Batuk left after losing, she quietly gave those sweets to some children.