UPDATE :

This is a shameless self promo. Why because I need it. So I just wanted to say that I have LITTERAL HUNDREDS, of you guys reading my script, which is shocking to me to say the least. And I'm thankful for that, I posted this thinking it would get less views than any other thing I've posted, but no. It's the most read thing that I've posted, I have fanfics that I wrote i took a lot of time making sure that people would like it. And one of the ones that I'm putting most of my time into rn it has I think 14 reads rn, and 0 comments, 0 votes, and 1 person has it added to their libary.

And I'm low-key shocked, so I'd you like this, please consider reading Forbidden Love, cringy tittle ik, but it's a Ron Weasley x Reader fic, and I have a Hp one shot fic, and those are x reader aswell but I can write shipfics as well. And if you don't like either, I have a poetry book, and a lot of people seem to like it. Most of it is old but still, please check it out. And don't be a ghost reader, any little comment will help put my work out, and if you don't like any of that and you want more scripts, I can post them, i have all of them on here, so just say that you want more scripts posted. And I'll do it.

Love, Victor.