Chapter 1

Layla POV:

I'm like, "Hey, what's up? Hello."
Sit your pretty ass soon as you came in that door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
Married to the money, introduced her to my stove
Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low
She my trap queen, let her hit the bando
We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go
We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos
A 50, 60 grand, prob' a hundred grams though
Man, I swear I love her how she work the damn pole
Hit the strip club, we be letting bands go
Everybody hating, we just call them fans though
In love with the money, I ain't ever letting go

[Hook:]
And I get high with my baby
I just left the mall, I'm getting fly with my baby, yeah
And I can ride with my baby
I be in the kitchen cooking pies with my baby, yeah
And I can ride with my baby
I just left the mall, I'm getting fly with my baby, yeah
And I can ride with my baby
I be in the kitchen cooking pies with my baby

(I'm like, "Hey, what's up? Hello.")

[Verse 2:]
I hit the strip with my trap queen 'cause all we know is bands
I just might snatch a 'Rari and buy my boo a Lamb'
I just might snatch her a necklace, drop a couple on a ring
She ain't wanting for nothin' because I got her everything
It's big Zoo Wap from the bando, without dinero can't go
Remy boys got the stamp, count up hella them bands though
How far can your bands go?
Fetty Wap I'm living fifty thousand K how I stand though
If you checking for my pockets I'm like....

I hit my alarm and slowly got up from the bed. I went to the bathroom and went pee. I wash my hands and look myself into the mirror. I smile and saw how beautiful I was. I put some face cream on and brush my teeth.

Ten minutes later I dried my face. I turn on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I made sure that the water was hot and got in. I grab my wash cloth and Put some of my soap on it and start to wash my body.

45 Minutes later I got out the shower and dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around me and walk out the bathrrom. I went to my closest and I open it.

I look at all the clothes that I have and pick a crop shirt that says sexy little thang with some black leggings.

I close it and put my outfit on the bed.

I went to the dresser and open and pull out my black panties and my black bra. I put my bra on and my panties too.

I grab my leggings and put them on as well.

At last I put on my hgine stuff and my shirt too. I look in he mirror and smile at myself.

Damn I'm sexy. Now all I have to do is my hair.

I went back to the bathroom and took out the flat iron and The brush and the comb.

I parted my my hair so I can have a bang and put most of my hair down. I put the other half of my hair in side ponytail.

20 minutes later I put the final touches on my hair and took a picture. I uploaded the pictures to Facebook and tag a couple people in my photos.

I wrote a post.

My post:  Look at me looking like a millionaire dollar and laugh while typing it.

Couple minutes later I had about 500 likes on my picture and look at the comments and read them.

One says: Damn Shawty can get it any day.

Some was mean and rude and I ignore it because I didn't care what people thought about me and it didn't effect me at all unless they go too far.

I turn the flat iron off and the lights and shut the bathroom door. I walk out my room and went to to the kitchen.

I grab me an apple an ate it.

I felt someone behind me so I turned around and saw that it was just my mom.

Me:Mom don't scare me like that.

My mom laugh at me and sat down on a chair by me.

Mom:My bad baby I didn't mean to scared you but I'm finna head to work okay love.

I look at my mom and shook my head.

Me:mom don't you know that I'm working today so u don't have to go in today.

My mom look at me like I offend her.

Mom:that's nice of you sweetie but I need to go in today so I see you later.

My mom left me in the kitchen. I took out my phone from my pocket and Text Kara.

Me:wyd boo? Second later.

Kara: shit nothing what about you? I grab the juice from the fridge and pour me some. I drank it.

I put the cup down and text her back.

Me:shit finna go to work and probably go to this party later on.

I put my phone on the table and ran to get my purse from my room. I grab my purse from the closet. I made sure that I had everything that I need. I left the room went back to the kitchen.

I grab my phone and look at the message from kara. I read it.

Kara:Oh really girl why do you even work at the rachet restaurant.

I text her back.

Me:girl boo at least Hooters pays well shit I need the money.

I put my phone in my pocket and drank the rest of the juice and put it in the sink. I walk out the kitchen and went to the front door.

I grab my headphones from the Tv and walk out the front door.I locked the door and headed to my job.

I walk to the bus stop and got my money out my pocket.

I put my headphones on and plug it in my phone.I unlock my phone and went to Pandora.

I was listening to my music while I waited on the bus. Five minutes later the bus pulls up.

I got on the bus and paid. I went to the back of the bus.................

So what do you guys think about this chapter do you guys like it or not?

Plz vote and comment plz and thank you loves

By Asha ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ¤¤¤¤€£€