02.5: 𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐓2

Start from the beginning

You missed him- NO! NO!

You couldn't possibly miss him-the one who ruined your life. That would be miserably disgusting. Anyone would be ashamed of you.

But after everything he's done to you-you both grew a bond in ways. Not a good bond, just a bond. It was as if you both were toxic friends that dated eachother.

As you were crying every night and weeping as you sobbed into your friends arms, Kokonoi on the other hand was out partying, he had totally forgotten about you.

Did he regret what he did- no. Of course not!! He doesn't care about anyone besides himself. Hell, he kissed his own bestfriend and said his bestfriends sisters name afterwards!

What a fucking bastard.

Well if you did remember correctly, Kokonoi was nice at first. He was always so caring, loving, sweet, and careful towards you. Then after you met his childhood bestfriend Inui Seishu...everything just went downhill. Kokonoi started being rude, cold, hurtful, and mean towards you. He didn't kiss you, he didn't hug you, he didn't say a speak a word to you. It was as if his words was to precious to be heared by your ears.

Today you were going to go to the club with your friends.

And so was he.

Putting on a tight red spaghetti strapped dress, you looked at yourself in the mirror. The dress snatched your waist and fitted your waist perfectly, as if it was just made for you. It's looked good with your e/c eyes and h/c haired. As you continued to look in awe of yourself someone knocked on the door.
You rushed downstairs to your front door, and opened it.

"OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS!" Your friend, Yuzuha squeled as she looked you up and down as soon as you opened the door.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N YOU LOOK SO-I THINK IM GONNA FAINT" Senju faked faints in Yuzuhas arms.

"Oh stop it you two!" You joked "you guys so damn gorgeous in your outfits!"

"Oh why thank you Ms. Beautiful. Men are gonna be all over you! Good thing we know how to fight, we can beat those damn half-assed bastards up, who needs em' anyways?" Yuzaha said as she grabbed your hang and walked you outside to the car. (You shut and locked the door first ofc)

You all drove to the club and gotten out of the car. Walking inside you were soon met with blasting music, flashing colorful lights, strippers having money thrown on them, passed out men on couches, and women giving lap dances.

"Gosh, I didn't really miss this as much as I thought I did"You thought in your mind as Senju dragged you by your hand to the bar, Yuzuha snickering and following behind.

"May we please get a Cabernet Sauvignon and 2 Margarita's?" Yuzaha asked the waiter as she handed him the money for all 3 drinks.

"Of course ma'am" the waiter said before making the drinks.

Getting your drinks, you all started drink them and talk to eachother.

Meanwhile:
Kokonoi, Ran, Rindou, and Sanzu were all sitting down on a big leather sofa watching people come in and out. Usually they would watch strippers n shit. But they weren't in the mood today, so they decided to rate the chick's that were coming inside Kokos club, and coming out of Kokos club.