When Kitten Is Naughty...

It was a warm, sunny day. Flowers were singing, birds were blooming, and then BAM.

Bonny woke up WITHOUT CLOTHES ON. AND NEXT TO A SLEEPING FREDDY WEDDY.

"Uh- is that my Fred-daddy? Why am I sleeping next to him? Did we.. no. I couldn't have.. I would've remembered, even though I was high on zaza last night.. SIGHS. I guess I'll wake him up."

*Wakes him up*.

"Mmmm... what is it kitten? Daddy is trying to sleep. What.. you want some more?"

*They both smirk*

"Freddy.. we can't... Chica and Foxy are fucking next door..."

"I know, my Bunny Wunny. But I just...I can't keep my hands off of you."

Bonny was aroused by this, and then they fucked.

Afterwards, Freddy stood up and walked to the bathroom, his long schlong dragging behind him as he walked, Bonny's mouth watered as he watched him go.

Just then, Bonny checked his phone to tweet something on twitter, when his heart fell out of his ass. Trending #1 was a video titled "My Steamy Wet Bunny." He clicked on it and it showed a video posted on Freddy's account of Bonny when they were fucking the night before. Foxy and Chica commented naughty things. Just then, they burst through the door and begged Bonny to let them join in on the fun. Freddy started barking at them.

"RUFF. BONNY IS MINE."

Foxy started to argue, but he looked down and saw his 5 foot long penis and his jaw dropped.

"Jesus, Freddy. Can I eat it?"

"If it's ok with Bonny."

Bonny didn't mind.

So even though they said they weren't going to have an orgy, they did.

*Chica took out with camera for the video*

"I'm gonna save this forever, and rewatch it every time I JERK OFF. I never thought a fuck train would be as hot as Thomas the train is..."

*Bonny meows and bites Foxy's foot*

"Oh, you NAUGHTY KITTY."

Both Freddy weddy and Foxy woxy then took out the zaza and snorted it from Bonny's BIG ASS.

"Oh, my discord kitten, you wanna be punished?"

FIN.