chapter 19 love is hard

Start from the beginning

Tatsumaki's mouth flew open in total disbelief. Cabuki saw his body come back together, but he turned white like boros did. "SERIOUS SERIES SERIOUS PUNCH!" Carnage flips her hand back at her. The attack hits her face. All the buildings behind her get destroyed. "So that's what my punches feel like."

Carnage eyes twitch he ran around her. Tatsumaki threw up a barrier Carnage pierced through her barrier and her stomach with his tentacles. She drops the barrier and falls to her knees in pain. Cabuki turns around and sees her on the ground she jumps forward. "CONSECUTIVE LIGHTSPEED PUNCHES!" His body explodes she kept punching him until nothing but fluid was in the air.

She knew he would regenerate, so she used her powers to freeze the liquid in the air. "Sis quick separate all the blood." She separated all of it. "Now what?"

"Put them inside psychic bubbles and bring them to our house." She puts the blood in separate bubbles and starts floating to her house but stops and turns around. "What about you?"

"I'll stay here and get everyone to a hospital." Cabuki said. "Okay, be careful."  Tatsumaki said. "You becareful too."

Tatsumaki flies off, carrying all his blood. Cabuki floats all the heros and hurt citizens up in the air and floats them behind her. She then heads to the association hospital.

Timeskip Cabuki arrives at the hospital and sends all the hurt people and heroes inside. "What the." The nurse then sees her walk inside she immediately grabs a gun from under her desk and points it at Cabuki.

She notices, "I wouldn't do that if I we're you." She pulls the trigger Cabuki dodges but sees the bullet heading for a doctor she instantly runs up and pulls him out the way. It hits the wall, and the doctor looks at the wall where he once stood and sees the bullet hole. He looks back up at her. "Y-You saved me, why?"

"Because I'm a hero, and it's what I do, I protect people." He looks at her confused. "But you were just killing people."

"No, I was getting mind controlled by that monster, but I'm not anymore." She stands him back up on his feet she then looks at the nurse. "I'm not evil. I'm a good person. That's why I helped all the heroes." The nurse puts the gun away. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay now. I got to go." She said as she got home at lightspeed and walked inside. "Sis, I'm home."

Cabuki walks into the living room and sees the psychic bubbles on the fireplace. "Sis?" Tatsumaki walks in from the kitchen "oh sorry I was eating the food that was on the table."

"Blizzard group, I'm home." The group runs down the stairs. "Oh my god, you're back." They all run up and hug her.

"We missed you." They all said in unison. "Awe, I missed you guys, too." She smiles.

They all stop hugging her. "Where's Caleb?" Lily asked. "He's right here." She puts her hand on her chest. "He's inside your chest!?"

"No, me and him are fused because the guy that was controlling me and he was too strong for me to fight it alone. Can't you tell I'm taller and have more muscles."

"Now thar you mention it, yes, you do look bigger." Lily said. "Anyway, how long are you both gonna have to stay fused for." Lily asked. "I don't know how ever long it takes until he gives up."

"When will that be?" She asked, "Not anytime soon I know that." Lily looks at the fireplace. "What is that?" She asked. "It's his blood. We had to separate it in order to keep him from regenerating he's unkillable."

"Wow," the group said in unison. "Sis, if you don't wanna stay, you don't have to."

"I know, but I'm staying anyway. Someone needs to keep it separated." Tatsumaki said "yeah thanks."

They couldn't stay fused anymore, so they separated. Caleb runs over and holds her down. "Ugh, I knew we couldn't stay fused forever. Hey, stay with me, fight it."

"I'm trying, too." She uses everything she has to withstand his mind control. But she eventually loses the fight she then hits him off her. "Get away from me, you pervert."

"TAKE THAT BACK!" He yelled. "Or what you gonna try and break me well, good luck with that." Tatsumaki sent her flying through the wall. Caleb runs after her and tries to hit her, but she dodges and hits him in his chest, sending him flying back. 'I wish I could control minds with my power. Wait a minute, I can.' He uses his psychic powers and controls her mind. But it slowly starts draining his powers. "LET HER GO YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" He yelled at Carnage inside her mind.

"No, she's mine, and theirs nothing you can do about it. AHAHAHAH!" He laughs demonically. "I SAID LET HER FUCKING GO!!!!" He yelled sending out a massive psychic shockwave it kicks him out her mind. The mind controling chip falls out of her neck, and Caleb gets out of her head.

She walks up and kisses him on the lips she starts crying. "T-Thank you for freeing me. I don't know how you did it, but thank you." He wraps his arms around her neck and kisses her passionately. "You're welcome, baby." They both hug each other crying.

Tatsumaki smiles, seeing her sister finally free from his control. "Let's go back inside and celebrate." He said. "Yeah, let's celebrate." They hold each other's hands and walk inside. "LET'S CELEBRATE SHE'S FREE FROM HIS CONTROL!"

Many hours of partying later. "I'm going to sleep."  Tatsumaki said. "Okay goodnight remember don't let them go." Fubuki said. "I won't goodnight love you, sis."

"Love you too." Caleb and Fubuki walk up the stairs and get in bed. "Thank you for not giving up on me." Fubuki said. "You're welcome. Besides, that's what I'm supposed to do."

"Goodnight Caleb love you." She said. "Goodnight. I love you too. See you in the morning, beautiful."

Meanwhile, somewhere else. "Ugh, my head." Bang complained, getting up off the ground. 'You're finally awake. Now it's time I take control of you, old geezer." Carnage said in his mind. He takes over his body without a struggle. "Damn, you're weak, but I guess this body will have to do until I can get my body back." He said as he got up and heads to her place.

End of chapter 19