REQUESTED Antony Santos

ismaelgharbi03

NAME: Yassmin

His a single dad to triplets :) 

Your POV:

When I met Antony, he was broken up with his girlfriend and she was pregnant. He told me they broke up because they knew they weren't meant for each other and that she cheated on him after becoming pregnant. So, now their co-parenting their triplets.

When they were born, Antony was so excited. He introduced me to them three weeks after they were born. They had two boys and one girl. Julian Lee, Joshua Luke and Juliette Leanne Santos. They all look like Antony and are really sweet. 

Now we've been dating for 2 years and the triplets are really good. Their two and really cute. Julian and Joshua are protective over Juli. Antony is bringing us on a trip to Brighton for three days to relax with the kids. I pack the bags and smile. I pull on leggings, a hoodie and vans. I pull my hair into a bun. I smile and put everything in the car. 

We put the kids in their car seats. We get in and I turn on Niall Horan's new song 'Heaven' and I notice the kids clapping along. I laugh and Antony chuckles. "I love how you turned the trips into Lovers" said Antony, smirking. "Always the plan, Ant" I said. 

We drive for hours and then once we get to the hotel, we check in and put our bags in the room. Once we finish, we go down to the beach and walk alongside the sea. The triplets run ahead and Antony holds my hand. "I love you, Yassmin" said Antony. "I love you too, Ant" I said, smiling. 

We go for dinner at a Five Guys and then we head back to the hotel to relax in the bar they have. 

The rest of the trip went by so fast. I go to get in the car but Antony pulls me back. "You've been with me since before they were born and you never judged me for anything. I fell in love with you and I know your my soulmate. Will you marry me?" asked Antony, kneeling down and opening the box. "Yes! Yes!" I said, smiling. He slides the ring on my finger and stands up to kiss me.

 He slides the ring on my finger and stands up to kiss me

We share more kisses before driving home. We relax and tell people we're engaged before we announce it to the public.

1 year later we got married.

9 months after the wedding we had our twins, Jodie Rae and Jade Lily Santos. 

We are a happy family 7.

I hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the long wait but college got in the way!

Lorna xx