002

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

──That was rude. ╶. Said Urogi leaving behind a tree, he flew towards Aizetsu asi sitting next to him.

──I... I don't know what to say... Maybe- ╶. Aizetsu was interrupted by a strong blow caused by Sekido, he had hit his Kakkhara against the ground, leaving a slight mark.

──¿¡WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!? ¡¡¡SHE SHOULD BE UPGRADED THAT DEMONS LIKE US WE WANT HER!!! ╶.Sekido shouted, on his pale face there were veins on his face, his brow was very furrowed, it was obvious that he was very angry

──I think the same as Sekido, we give her love, and this is what he thinks of us?? wow crap ╶. Said Karaku, frowning.

──I...Maybe we should listen to what _____ says first...she has her opinions too...╶. Said Aizetsu looking at his brothers.

──Aizetsu... _____'s condition affected you so much... You looked like a little boy about to cry Haha!! ╶. Urogi said laughing out loud his brothers looked at him as if he had 10 mental retardations.

── ¿opinion of her? I don't give a shit about her opinion, she is nothing more than a human who doesn't know what love is, she doesn't know how to love us, Haha!!! ╶. Karaku laughed, joining Urogi's laughter.

── ¡¡SHUT THE FUCK UP!! ╶. Sekido shouted, silencing the two brothers, thus remaining silent.

──We can... Maybe we should be better with _____, I mean... you three hurt her a little... Sekido maybe you shouldn't electrocute her so often... ╶. Said Aizetsu looking at the brothers who looked at Aizetsu in surprise.

──Behave better? IT IS OUR WAY OF BEHAVIOR AIZETSUUU!! WAKE UP!! ╶. Urogi yelled into Aizetsu's ear.

──TSK! You are pissing me off so much! ╶. Sekido said, Aizetsu covered Urogi's mouth so that he would no longer yell in his ear, he let out a slight growl.

──Mhh... Maybe we should teach her a lesson for misbehaving! ╶. Karaku said smiling again capturing the eyes of his brothers

──I don't think it's a good idea... ╶. Said Aizetsu again looking sadly at Karaku.

──Oh~ come on little brother, you like to fuck her too, don't you? ~╶. Urogi said putting an arm around Aizetsu's neck, he looked at him surprised

──Why that face little brother? Urogi is right, you also like to fuck her like us, don't you? ╶. Said karaku smilingly looking at Aizetsu

──I-I... ╶. Said Aizetsu stuttering, he didn't want _____ to be hurt again, he regained consciousness of his brothers, because of the words _____ told him... He really love _____... And he wouldn't let her that will happen again. .╴No. ╶. Said Aizetsu

──No? Haha!! That's not true, it could be seen in your eyes when you fucked her that you like her, so don't say tha- ╶. Urogi was sent away with a strong blow which was caused by Aizetsu, he was having veins on his face, more than Sekido.

──Wha... ¿¡What the fuck Aizetsu!? ╶. Shouted karaku, Aizetsu just looked at him with a frown from him... It no longer seemed to be the emotion of sadness... Now it seemed to be like Sekido..

──What happened!? ╶. Shouted ___ coming out of the door with a slam, looked towards them, the clones turned around looking at ______, she had her face horrid seeing how Urogi twisted her back revealing her ribs, Urogi got up and immediately regenerated

──Wow~ But look who came out... ╶. Said Urogi looking at ______, the one who was still shocked, Aizestu calmed down when he saw _______ like that, her veins disappearing

──______.... It's not what you think, we can talk about it if you want.. ╶. Said Aizetsu, ______ calmed down, and sat down on the thin table which was next to the house.

──What happened?... ╶. Said ______ with a worried face, the clones looked at her, Aizetsu sat next to her as she grabbed his hand.

──Come on... You can tell them what you feel when they hurt you... I'm with you... ╶. Said Aizetsu smiling shyly at him.

──I... I don't like that you treat me like trash... It makes me feel bad... and I feel like I'm just a toy for you... When you make fun of me, I feel that you don't like me and who only use me... Please... don't treat me like scum anymore... I just want you to treat me well... And don't hurt me... ╶. said ______ letting out tears, Aizetsu hugged her and pulled her closer to him.

──Tsk! We treat you like this, because it's how we treat others, look, I don't want to sound rude... But you're exaggerating a bit ______. ╶. said karkau rolling his eyes

──If so... Then let's break up. ╶. said ______ separating from Aizetsu, the clones of her looked at her in shock, Aizetsu just looked at the ground with tears in his eyes.

──break up? KAKA!! please! _______, You belong to us, you cannot be without us, you are Ours. You do not get it? ╶. Urogi said approaching ______'s shoulder

──You treat me like shit!! And you're saying that I need you?! You are wrong! I am not your toy!! ╶. said ______ pushing Urogi with hate.╴ The only one who treats me well here is Aizetsu, because you guys don't seem to have any feelings. You don't deserve me... Look for another Woman to be your toy... Because I won't be anymore.

──ENOUGH _______! ¡¡Your punishment will be worse!! ¡¿ARE YOU TELLING THAT WE DON'T LOVE YOU!? ¡YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE! WE GIVE YOU EVERYTHING AND THIS IS HOW TO THANK US?! Little shit!! ╶. Sekido said, approaching _______ putting a hand on her shoulder... But was stopped by someone.

──Take your hand away from her. ╶. Said Aizetsu

─────────ೋღೋ─────────

The good is coming

The good is coming. 👍